2.

The next morning Chan woke up around 10am. He checked the time on his phone and sighed, he still have a lot of time before he needs to go to Minho's house.

He went with his morning routine. He took a shower and ate his breaksfast. He's curently on his phone going throught his messages.

He didn't realised how fast time went by and before he knew it he needed to get ready to go to Minho.

After he got ready he took his car keys and went out, locking the door behind him. After half an hour he reached Minho's house.

*knock*knock*

After few seconds door flung open revealing a shirtless Minho.

"Jesus Min. You should at least check who's at the door before opening it" Chan roled his eyes and entered a house.

"Oh shut up Bang. We all know that you walk shirtless around your house as well" he sighed and closed the door. They walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"You want something to drink?"

"No it's okay. But I want you to go and put a damn shirt on" he shook his head while Minho just chuckled and went upstairs to his room to put on a shirt.

After that he walked back down and started a random conversation wit Chan. After almost an hour Chan remembered something.

"Oh yeah Min. You wanted me to come, why?" Chan asked kinda concered now.

"Oh yeah. So do you know my boyfriend Jisung?" He asked and when he received a nod from the older he continued.

"So..... he have a best friend who is your biggest fan. Like Jisung told me he rewatched one of your movies four times just this week. And on top of everything he's super cute" Minho smirked slightly at the end, while Chan bited his lip and looked down at his hands.

"I don't know Min.... I mean it's kinda cute that he rewatched it so many times" he smiled a little while saying it and continued "but still I'm not sure for a relationship now"

"The fuck dude?" Minho said getting annoyed with the answer he got.

"What?" Chan raised an eyebrow getting confused.

"Don't act dumb! We both know it's a fucking lie!" He stood up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Minho I'm not lyin-"

"Yes you are! You always and I mean always complain how you want a boyfriend and someone to love! And don't think I didn't saw you many times when Jisung is with me and you look at us and you pout and turn your head away, I saw that so many times!" Minho raised his voice at Chan because he was getting annoyed.

Chan just looked down and didn't say anything, because he knows that Minho was right but he was also scared to get in a relationship.

"*sigh* Look Chan, I'm telling you if you get to meet with this boy I'm talking about, you won't regret it. You don't have to date him but you won't regret having him as your friend, even though he is your fan. But still you should at least try" he said softly and sat beside Chan again and patted his back.

"Okay, I'll try. But I don't promise you anything, okay?" He looked at Minho and saw that the younger was smiling widely at him. Minho just noded and continued to smile.

"Oh by the way, do you have a picture of that boy or something? So I can at least know something about him" Minho smirked happy that Chan was getting interested.

He once again noded and took his phone out of his pocket to show him a picture. Thank God Jisung sended him one.

"Okay so his name is Felix, and this is how he looks like" he turned his phone to Chan and the moment he saw the photo his eyes went wide.

"W-wow"

Chan took Minho's phone in his own hands and continued to stare at the photo

Chan took Minho's phone in his own hands and continued to stare at the photo. He couldn't believe that someone can look this cute and beautiful.

On the other hand Minho started to laugh at his friend's reaction. He already knew that Chan will like him when he'll see the picture.

"H-he really is b-beautiful" Chan mumbled still looking at the photo.

"I told you" he chuckled and took his phone back from the older.

"Do you maybe have his number?" Chan hopefully asked.

And Minho just smirked, proud that his and Jisung's plan worked.

.............

Jisung just returned back home from grocery shop while Felix was at home taking a nap. He walked in and saw Felix on a couch on his phone, still looking a bit tired.

"Oh hey Lix. Did you had a good nap?" He smiled and walked to the kitchen to put the groceries and to drink some water.

"Hi Sung! Yeah I did but I'm still kind of tired" he pouted and turned his phone off.

"Well if you're still sleepy you should go back to sleep. Did you had dinner?" He asked and Felix just noded, too tired to talk.

"Well then go and rest more" he giggled at his best friend's cuteness and watched him walk back to his room.

Just when Felix closed his door, Jisung's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and saw a message from his boyfriend. He smiled and opened messages.

Min❤:
Hey Sung?

Sung baby❤:
Hey Min.
Did you talked with Chan?

Min❤:
Yes I did and let me tell you,
you're so smart honey~

Sung baby❤:
Did our plan worked?

Min❤:
Yes it did
He's already wipped for that
boy lmao

Sung baby❤:
I knew it will work! :D
Now it's all on them

Min❤:
Yup!
Well I need to do something so I'll talk
with you later baby~
Love you❤

Sung baby❤:
I love you too Min❤
Ttyl~
Seen at 4:07pm

Jisung turned his phone off and sighed. He just hope Felix will like his "surprise" and everything will be fine.