7.

"Baby, where are you?"

"I'm in the bedroom Channie!"

A month have already passed since Chan confessed his feeling towards the younger one and since then they're together. No one can describe how happy they are.

In one month a lot happend. Felix told Jisung that him and Chan are finally together and Jisung was happy for his best friend.

They wanted to have a double date with Minho and Jisung so they planned one and Felix finally met Minho, even though he was extremly shy.

Jisung moved out of their shared apartment since Minho asked him to live with him because he was almost every day there anyway.

That left Felix alone at the apartment but Chan didn't missed a chance and asked the younger to move in with him and Felix of course agreed.

They also agreed not to tell anyone just as yet, other than Minho and Jisung, about their relationship because after all Chan was a celebrity and Felix didn't want to ruin his career so they decided to hide it.

Even though it's already been a month since they started dating, Felix still can't believe that he's in relationship with Chan.

"Hi baby! What are you doing?" Chan asked once he entered their bedroom. Coming closer to the younger and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Channie! I'm just talking with Sung about when we'll hang out again" he said and turned his phone off to give his full attention to Chan.

"Really?" Chan smirked and climbed on the bed and on top of the younger, starting to kiss him.

"Mmm.. Channie" he giggled once the older pulled away only for him to kiss him again turning it into make out session.

They continued to make out for some time. Chan roaming his hands over Felix's body, making Felix maon in his mouth.

"I want more time with my Lixie before he goes to hang out with his friend" Chan smirked and started to kiss down his neck, leaving marks.

"C-channie...."

~~~~~~~~

More days and weeks passed by, now it being close to their 3 month unniversary and both of them were really happy about it.

They still need to make it official that they are dating and Chan had a plan. He decided to post a picture with Felix on his instagram profile and make it official.

"You ready baby?" Chan asked the younger who's currently laying on Chan's chest while older is stroking his waist and hips.

"Yes Channie" he said shyly looking up at Chan. The older smiled softly and kissed his lips before turning to look at his phone and finally posting a picture.

3,134,876 likes 1,890,567 comments

3,134,876 likes
1,890,567 comments

bang_97_  My baby boy💞

View comments:

Minho_lee  Eyy!!! Congrats dude! I'm happy for you
bang_97_  Thanks Min!

chans_rubber_ducky  OMG! WHAT THE F-? HE'S DATING SOMEONE???? AND A BOY?? OMG I SHIP IT!!!✊

step_onme  So I don't have any chance?!

_chands_   YOOOOO!!!!!😳

chan__bestboy  OMG! YAAY!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!🎉🎉

abcd_lol  Ewwww!!! 🤢 that's disgusting

Do you want to delete the comment and report abcd_lol ?
Yes or no

As soon as Chan posted a picture it was all over the news, but he don't care as long as Felix is happy and that's all that maters to him.

He saw there were some hateful comment but most of the comment were positive and supportive, and Chan was glad he have such understanding fans.

"So that's done. You don't have to worry about it anymore" Chan turned his phone off and placed it on the nightstand and looked down at the boy.

"Ok Channie" he giggled shyly and leaned up to place a kiss on Chan's cheek making older smile even more, his dimples showing.

"Well, are you excited about our anniversary? It's already been three months since I'm dating such a lovely, beautiful fanboy who I love so so much" Chan teased as he pulled Felix closer to his chest and kissed his nose.

"I love you too Channie! And yes, I'm so excited about it" Felix smiled widely getting excited thinking about their anniversary.

"Me too cutie, me too" Chan said softly and pulled younger to kiss his lips, tightening his arms around younger's waist.

Chan already planned everything for that and can't wait for that day to come, especially a surprise he hopes Felix will like....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I updated but here's the new update!!

I hope you like it!

Also the next chapter will probably be the last chapter of this book...

So I wanted to say that

Hope you'll have beautiful day/night💞