4.

"Lix? I'm home!" Jisung yelled as he entered their apartment. He took off his shoes and jacket.

"JISUNG! COME HERE YOU SQUIRREL!" He heard Felix yell from his room. He got shocked by sudden yell but still went to Felix's room.

"Lix? What's wro-" he got cut off by a pillow that was thrown at his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK LIX?" He yelled at the younger because of sudden attack.

"HOW DARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?"

"What are you talking about Lix? I'm confused" Jisung asked the younger who blushed a little bit.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YOU GIVING MY NUMBER TO MY CELEBRITY CRUSH!" he yelled again blushing even more. After he said that Jisung finally understood what his best friend was talking about.

"Oh about that....." Jisung mummbled before he started to laugh causing the younger to throw another pillow at him.

"Stop laughing you squirrel!"

"Okay you need to calm down first. And second that's not even that big problem" Jisung sat on the bed next to Felix once the younger calmed.

"Yes it is! It's my crush after all! And he's a celebrity, he'll never like me back" he sadly said the last part looking down.

"Hey don't say that, you don't know that. Maybe he'll like you one day or he already do" Jisung said trying to light up Felix's mood.

"He'll never like me I'm telling you. But he did called me cute..." he shyly said looking down but Jisung heard it clearly widening his eyes.

"HE WHAT? HE CALLED YOU CUTE? OMG LIXIE!" he jumped on the younger one hugging him tightly surprising the younger.

"Woah Sung, calm down!" He laughed and hugged him back. They stayed like that for quiet the time, cuddling each other and talking about the situation and then the random things.

They used to do this everyday but they got busy with their own stuff and Jisung was spending a lot of times with his boyfriend so they were really happy when they get to talk with each other and spend the time together.

"Lix I'm telling you, he'll fall for you sooner or later! Who wouldn't fall for you?" He stroked the youngers hair with his fingers.

"Hmm... I don't know but we'll see I guess" he shrugged and then remembered something.

"Wait? Why did you gave him my number actually?" Felix asked and turned around to look at older one.

"Do I really have to answer this question?" He asked hoping he won't have to answer.

"Of course you have!" He smacked him with a pillow.

"Okay okay, calm down. Well I hate to see you sad when I mention Minho and when I'm hanging out with him.... so I thought about intoducing you to each other so you could talk... and I hope he'll like you and then maybe you won't be single anymore...." he finished while looking down at his fingers.

"Sung. You didn't have to do anything really. I appreciate what you did but you really didn't have to" he smiled softly and hugged him again.

"Well I love you and you're my best friend so I'll do anything for you" he smiled and hugged him back.

And they stayed like that for the rest of the day, talking and cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Jisung was right because it only took one month for Chan to fall for the younger boy. But he just couldn't stop himself from not falling because the boy was so cute and adorable but also really hot and attractive.

They talked with each other everyday for hours, both of them smiling widely while texting the other. They even met each other in person few times, at first it was a little awkward for both of them but that felling quickly faded away when they started to talk more.

They started to get really close with each other and that's how Chan catched fellings for the younger boy. He of course know that Felix feel the same but he still wanted to keep his felling for himself and not to tell him because of his problems with relationships in past.

Sunshine💗
Channie?

Channie💓
Yes Sunshine?
You need something?

Sunshine💗
When we'll hang out again?
~( ´•︵•' )~

Channie💓
I hope soon little one~
Why? Do you miss me
that much hmm? 😉

Sunshine💗
What? Of course not 🙄

Channie💓
Really? 🤨

Sunshine💗
Okaaaayyy... maybe a little bit🤏
........
Okay! I miss you a lot(。•́︿•̀。)

Channie💓
Awww I miss you too Sunhine💗
We'll hang out soon I promise
Okay?

Sunshine💗
YAAAAAAAAYY!! O(≧∇≦)O

Channie💓
Cute.
I need to go now Sunshine
we'll talk later, okay?

Sunshine💗
Okay Channie!
Talk to you later, byeeee👋🏻💓

Channie💓
Bye little one💗
Seen at 1:36pm

Felix smiled and turned his phone off. He looked up and started to plan what he and Chan will do when they'll meet again. He can't wait for that day.