~12~

Happy Reading.

"Karan, I want to say something and it is really important" Teja said nervously not knowing how to express it. He nodded gesturing her to say.

"Actually I'm....I'm" She wanted to but words were not coming our from her heart.
"What do you want to say?" He asked.

"Karan...I'm pregnant" She said in a go and kept her eyes closed tightly.

Karan applied the break which mase Teja move from her seat.

"Karan" She said looking at him. He was staring at the road and not saying anything.
She shook him a bit and he looked at furiously.

"Who do you think is the father?" He asked holding her arms tightly. "I'm getting hurt Karan leave me" She said crying in pain.
"Just reply to me" He said.

"You Karan you. Who can it be? I have always loved you. I have always been with you all the time. You are the only one with whom I have made love. You are the father Karan" She too shouted at him pushing him away with all her strength.

"Are you mad. Stop talking nonsense. I have not loved you. I was just giving you pain. I was taking my revenge from him" He said making her heart ache.

"Karan why are you saying this. How can you how. Why are you doing this to me. Karan look at me tell me that you don't love me" She cupped his face looking into her eyes.

"No I don't. You just get out Tejasswi. Get out of my car" He shouted and Teja started sobbing loud. She tried to hold his hand when he pushed her away. "Get out".

"Karan please please listen to me. I'm not lying. Don't do this to me. Karan please" She cried.

"Tejasswi" She heard Karan call her when she woke up in a jerk.
She looked at him with tears all over her face.

She removed her seat belt and he pulled her in his arms. She was sobbing loud not able to catch her breathe. His was continuously rubbing her back. She had given all her weight on him.

He pulled her and now she was on his lap.
"Teju what happen baby. Stop crying" He said.
Her arms was around his neck and she was pulling him more closer to him.

"Don't push me away. I..... I don't want to go away from you" She said. He kissed her forehead. "I'm not going anywhere not letting you go".

"No you just told me to get out of here" She said when he got tensed thinking what she saw as a dream. "Baby you were sleeping. You saw a dream. I'll never ask you to leave".

He knew something was bothering her and she was not able to share with him in real. He tried a lot asking her not to cry, kept hugging her close to his heart.

She realised that it was dream. But what if he reacts the same way in real. What if he ask her leave. What if he doesn't believe that the baby is his. There were many thing going in her mind.

"I am not sure if I'm pregnant. I am happy and want to share it with him but I can't take his reaction. But I have to tell him as soon as I receive the test reports" She thought.

She stopped crying till now but still her breathe was still uneven. "Let's go back home" He said and she tried to go back on the seat. But he held her hand.

She looked at him with her puffy eyes. He kissed both her eyes. And pulled her back into a hug.
"Just stay like this" He said and she wanted to cry more seeing his care but composed himself.

"Tejasswi I am going me meet Anya today. I'll tell her I don't want to marry her and also ask her to tell her parents about it. Ok" He asked and she hummed making a pout. Her lips touched his skin which brought shiver in his body.