Introduction

_________

[ Striking Thunder and Pouring RainEternal

Eternal...and dazzling ]
________

.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

by Mea (girlnumber01 - 2022 )

She is a shinki of the thunder god. Looked down upon because of her form and having different clan name, also being too attached with human life; Ayami finds herself entangled in a series of drama encircling her master, her mentor and her past-- which a shinki should never know.

.
.

 KEEP IN MIND

➷ This fiction contains manga spoilers. Anime only watchers may find this very confusing as     majority of leading cast in my fic have appeared later in the manga.

Oc (Original Character) centric.

  ROMANCE IS NOT THE MAIN focus of the story, so I didn't title it as an Oc X character*. But some relationship/pairings will appear in the story, and they are the followings-

  - Takemikazuchi X Oc
   - Kiun X Oc
   - Hiyori X Yato
   - Bishamon X Kazuma

*( Minor background pairs may appear but will be low-key) Please- If you do not wish to read about any of these- just ignore my book. Don't spit out all your frustrations in the comments.

TIME LINE__

This fic mainly takes place after the whole incident with Yato's father and his war against heaven. And as the manga is still ongoing as I'm writing this, the timeline and plot may end up being a lot different from the original story and will have major changes.

I will continue editing while writing so it may be confusing- so I'll notify if I make any changes.

[ Then again the author is going to be confused more than readers about what exactly she is trying to write, so enjoy~ ]

________

Noragami is written by Adachitoka. I don't Own it.