He finally towered over me. The old fart was pretty darn tall, I envied him.

The bastard could not wait a second, and he grappled my hair hard to look at his sadistic eyes. They were a disgusting yellow. -ugh My sweet fire lily's orbs were golden and pure. So unlike his father's.

"Don't ever use your alpha voice on me,"

What a fucking hypocrite. Ha ha ha ha, he didn't like being emasculated. You know what that means! I won! No points for you, old fart. I smirked at my victory which made him more annoyed. I knew it was childish and stupid, they did say, don't poke the moose lion, but here I was, poking. What could I say, it was my nature.

He thought long and hard, until he realized what my end goal was. My dear old father-in-law released finally gave in and released my hair. Seesh. If he waited anymore, spirits only knows how much hair would had stayed intact on my scalp.

"Since you own Zuko, the harm meant for him will be for you. Now leave," he said.

"This applies to everyone? Even his bitch of an instructor?"

"Yes. Now leave!"

They attempted to drag me out but I huffed out of their grip. As I left, I made sure to find medical supplies so I could treat Zuko's injuries. When I returned to the chambers, it looked empty. I peeked under the sheets and to my surprise, I saw no one.

Zuko's POV:

Slap.

Sokka slapped me? Why? Why did he slap me? Was it that heard to use my body instead? I wouldn't had minded if he was rough.

I never wanted him to hit me... he was my husband! He was my Sokka! He was not father nor any other alpha. He was Sokka! So why?! Why couldn't he just had used me? Was I that disgusting?

The rage behind his eyes were all too familiar. They were sinister. The smile and the feral look on his face was just like... like his. I goosebumps crept all over. No. Sokka was not like the rest. He wasn't.

I thought he stopped, but he replaced my hopes with a hard punch. I tried to crawl away. To escape the alpha's wrath, but they began hitting me more, and more. They aimed everywhere and anywhere. My face. My stomach. My arms. My legs. Everything hurt, yet all I did was lay there and accept the rotten gift.

"You're so disgusting and weak. No one would want you as a warrior or a bitch," they said.

Shame. Shame was something I was too familiar with. I was pathetic and truly revolting. I was so useless. I did absolutely nothing to defend myself.

"Yes, my fire lily. You are useless," crazed Sokka cooed.

He caressed my cheek as he talked. He sounded so affectionate. If I didn't know the words he said, he could've fooled me to think he was sweet. Maybe not if I saw his face. His expression was unnerving. Their eyes seemed inhuman. They were downright terrifying.

His tanned hands continued to rub my cheeks, so affectionately. I felt his fingers crawl lower and lower. They trailed to my neck and tauntingly rubbed it so gently. I stayed frozen. His gentle touch was so different from his face filled with insanity. He seemed like he enjoyed making me sacred. Everything he did was like a game.

As if he was done playing with his toy, he stopped the taunting. No, his hands pierced my fragile neck. Instinct overpowered my terror, and I moved. I struggled against those uncaring hands. The more I couldn't breathe, the more it seemed to excite him. It was hopeless.'