❝𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨❞

Start from the beginning

You had forgotten about the fact you'll have to deal with the mafia though. Oops.

Scott followed behind you and Dovah as you entered the Italian restaurant, one thought in his mind.

You weren't even remotely as bad as rumours and your reputation made you out to be. You were quite... cute.

He'd have to try and talk with you during school too.

𝘓𝘢 𝘝𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘊𝘰𝘮'è - 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘎𝘢𝘻𝘻è

1:09 ━━❍─────── 3:35

↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Once inside, you made your way through the restaurant, listening to people's conversations and finding that most of them were talking about druggies or alcoholics which

Once inside, you made your way through the restaurant, listening to people's conversations and finding that most of them were talking about druggies or alcoholics which... was weird, but alright.

You noticed Cartman, Clyde and Kyle at a table and walked to it, followed by your teammates.

"There they are!" The Raccoon exclaimed, noticing you all once his eyes left the myriad of breadsticks he was eating, "Where's the girl?!"

You stared at him incredulously, your happy mood from before diminishing a bit. How could he not have noticed her getting in if he was right there, at a table in the middle of the restaurant?

"She was just here! You didn't see her come in?" Scott asked, to which Cartman responded with a very obvious made-up on-the-spot excuse.

"Uh, no. We were busy... syncing our watches." Kyle by his eyes visibly glared at the dumb excuse the group's leader gave.

"No, we were looking at menus. Because Cartman made us order food." He admitted, glaring at the boy sitting next to him.

"Fighting crime on an empty stomach is very dangerous, Human Kite! It's for your own good." The brunette said while waving a breadstick in his left hand.

"Cartman." The way you said his name made him shiver, surprising the four boys around you two. He knew what it meant, he didn't like it one bit.

You place your hands on their table and lower yourself a bit so you can look him straight in the eyes.