The Curse of the Seal

"Yusei! I'm gonna blow your mind with this monster! The King and The Devil, here and now, shall become as one. Oh raging soul, lift up the very cries of creation itself! I synchro summon. Come forth, Red Demon's Dragon!", Jack declares, his very soul raging, voice shaking the whole field.

He then summons his trump card, his best monster, his friend, Red Demon's Dragon. It growls and with its terrific eyes it looks Yusei straight in the eyes, scaring the whole fuck out of him.

But one thing Jack didn't know about his monster is that it had a girl's soul sealed inside of it. That's right, the terrifying red beast was actually a vulnerable lady locked inside that card of 3000 attack power and monstrous appearance.

"Red Demon's Dragon, attack Junk Warrior! Absolute power force!!"

Jack screams and the dragon fires its full power to deal the biggest damage possible to the opponent. Junk Warrior has been defeated and Yusei's field is now wide open.

"I activate a trap card! It lets Red Demon's Dragon attack a second time during my battle phase. Red Demon's Dragon, attack Yusei directly! Absolute power force!!", Jack demands, making Yusei scream in defeat, him collapsing on the ground.

"This is how a real King attacks.", Jack says proudly, winking at his red dragon solid vision monster. The beast glances at its owner and disappears then returns its soul back to the piece of paper in Jack's hand.

"You are no match for me no more, Yusei.", Jack affirms as he makes his way out of the training room. All of this dueling was just a solid vision of how it would go if he'd duel Yusei in reality, at least he hoped so. He wanted to defeat the guy that took the King title from him so badly.

He looked at the top of his deck seeing Red Demon's Dragon card shine. He only grinned and made his way to his room, taking off all his clothes and taking a shower.

"Atlas-sama, Godwin wants to see you in his office later today. He sounded insistent.", Mikage-san, Jack's secretary knocked on the door of his private room only to have him respond:

"I have no clothes on yet, don't you enter, I just took a shower. I'm gonna go visit Godwin later today as he asked, thanks for the report, now go.", Jack responded firmly as he always did, having his towel around his waist.

"H-hai, A-Atlas-sama.", this girl, you knew she had a secret crush on him and you didn't like it but the fact that he rejects her harder than his phone calls made you stay calm about it.

It was you, the nameless girl sealed inside the Red Demon's card. You were staying on the top of his deck, resting on the kitchen counter, watching his every move, even seeing him naked whenever he was to change clothing or have a bath. Damn, you're one lucky dragon.

That was the problem, you're a dragon! And not just that, you weren't able to say anything. You were just being summoned as a solid vision, doing your job as always then going back to the deck as a police dog who was only being taken out on a walk whenever you had to fight someone. That was your duty and you loved helping Jack, being his best monster really felt great, but after all these duels together, all the trust he put in you as a dragon, it all developed into you having deep feelings about him.

You remember how you ended up like this. 500 years ago, a Dark Magician didn't like you at all and made a spell so you could turn into an evil dragon. He found you, a vulnerable teen girl, and turned you into that red beast, making you burn towns after towns.

Years later, after all the destruction you've made to the world, a Light Magician appeared and sealed you, in your dragon form, inside a white card, naming it after a synchro summon and hid it deep into the depths of a cave.

400 years later, after the duel monsters card game developed as much as it is now, a man named Maximilian Pegasus found your card inside that cave you were buried in, and sold you to Jack's grandfather who was looking for a good card with a dragon on it. He put it into a secret safe and years later it belonged to Jack. Jack Atlas, The King, who fought side by side with you, lady sealed in the dragon.

And you remembered, you actually remembered all of this, you knew you were once a girl with a past and a future, you were going to be an ordinary woman but that Dark Magician took your future from you. Now you are a Dragon, a girl sealed in a card, that fell in love with her master.

This is the worst of curses that could ever be. Or so you thought...