I ᑕᗩᑎ'T KEEᑭ TᕼEᗰ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK

♪♫♭♬♩♪♫♭♬♩♪♫♭♬♩

I'm honestly surprised I ever managed to shake off Sal after I'd casually told him and the others mine and Alice's plan. I kinda had to lie and tell him I was going to practice straight after school because he wouldn't stop pestering me with questions - which I totally respect, by the way. I would do the same, and he loves Bring Me.

But it was getting a little overwhelming after three hours from lunch until hometime.

I returned home to my mum's block and somehow found the energy to go up all those stairs to get to number 9. I swear, if I ever live in a house again, I am never going to complain about the stairs ever again. Living in two different flats on the third floor definitely gave me a better appreciation for houses anyway.

"Hi mum," I said as I walked in through the front door, shouting down the hallway to where she was probably hanging out in the living room. Then I remembered she was probably on a call and tried to be as quiet as possible, kicking off my school shoes and walking over to my room, where I dumped my coat and bag on the chair. "Hey Seb," I smiled to the honourary turtle, placing some of his lettuce in the enclosure. Sure enough, he peeked out the little house and slowly up at me. I could almost hear his question. "Don't worry dude, it's not History flashcards."

Those History flashcards probably could've been useful before the exam, since I forgot just about everything, but oh well.

I wasn't thinking about mocks now. I was thinking about music.

Checking my watch, I noticed I had about two hours before Uncle Paul and Alice picked me up to take me to the practice room. OK. So I could eat. Practice a little. Change. And-

My phone vibrated inside my blazer pocket.

-respond to Sal's texts, I guess.

I changed first, into my Antivist t-shirt as opposed to my hoodie, with it being in the wash, then curled up next to Seb's enclosure and unlocked my phone. Oh... so it wasn't just Sal messaging me then, it was actually the group chat.

OK, a group chat. One of the many hundreds of group chats I had. This was the most used though, because out of everyone I called a friend, these three, Sal, Storm and Bhavisha, would have been my three besties. And they talked a lot. Most of the time I ignored them but this time, they were all saying my name repeatedly, so I kinda couldn't. Oops.

"Wish me luck," I said to Seb.

Children of Satan ~ Bhav, Salad, Stormzy, You ~

Salad

WAIT JADE I FORGOT TO ASK YOU

WHAT BAND MEMBER DO YOU GET TO BE???

Bhav

I'm assuming she'll be the one playing keyboard won't she

Stormzy

Who plays keyboard in a rock band?

Salad

JORDAN

Bhav

What

Stormzy

Who's Jordan...??

Salad

FROM THE BAND

JORDAN FISHHHHH

JORDAN IS GREATTTTTT

Bhav

Oh ok