" It's great then. Let's get to work. "

Picking up a file from his table. He offers it to me and I open it to find some papers in it.

" It's an employment contract. Go through it and sign it. Once done you will find a to do list for today. Make sure everything is done on time. Your cabin is just near the entrance. Settle down and make sure to receive all the calls. Don't forward any calls to me. Just note down what they want to say."

" And last but not the least. You have to make my schedule from tomorrow onwards. Ask Amelia for help if needed any.Understood?"

" Good. Now get to work."

Nodding I turn around to leave. When he stops me and I look back to find him looking down at my feet.

" Rose?"

" Yes Sir?"

" No heels on my floor. "

My heart thumps and I immediately apologise. Bowing down to remove them, struggling with the strap.

" I..I wasn't aware I am sorry...I will just remove them."

I tried but they were not coming off. Agghh!

" It' s fine just get up-"

" No Sir just give me a minute."

I told you I was stubborn. Once done I get up to my full height to only find him rather angry, his eyes going dark looking down at something I didn't realise. And that's when I see the neck of my blouse almost fallen down. Showing my cleavage.

Sh*t did he see it?

Rubbing my neck in awkwardness. I just turn around and run out from there feeling my cheeks burning. Reaching my desk I realise there was a mirror wall between our offices and I sigh.

At least he can't see me here.

Plus there was no one on this floor. What a relief.

Opening the folder. I get to work.Skipping the main parts of the contract to sign in a hurry. The contract must be standardised for everyone. What's there to see much? Plus I had a lot of work to do.
.
.
.

Hours pass in a blur. Last I don't remember when I had put so much load on my unused and relaxed brain. I was feeling a migraine already. My body telling me I was not used to this stressful environment.

I even skipped lunch in this race against time. Running from floor to floor. Gathering and distributing. Discussing, inquiring of and telling. People here a bit conservative I guess but the worst part was that no one had time to explain me anything.

I literally had to beg them to know what few technical jargon meant.

Survival here for a college dropout like me was rather difficult.

Reaching back to his floor. I had just entered my cabin when the phone rings. Making me rush towards it.

" Hello Kingston Estate this side. How may I help you."

" Am I talking to Victor's pa?"

" Yes Sir you are. Rose Waters this side. May I know who this is?"

" Hello Rose. I am Johnathan from VM Enterprises. I was told I will get the contract by Monday at max. And it's Thursday today. I tried calling the legal department but no one was responding. Is the leave of competence at your firm? "

" Apologies Sir. I see some changes had to be made in few terms before submitting. I will mail then to you right away."

" We are really sort-"

The person end the call and I wanted to shout profanities at him.Just how rude can people be? A thank you or a basic bye wouldn't have hurt.

Taking out the folder, I look at the 300 page long contract to sigh. Damn man, and here I thought I was almost done for the day. Adjusting my seat I set to work, tracing the adjustments and changing them.
.
.
.
.

I finally submit the report. Stretching my sore muscles to look at the dark sky outside. I didn't realise how late it was .It was pitch dark. Holding back a yawn I look at his office door to suddenly have the phone ring.

" Hello King-"

" My office. Now"

His voice sent chills down my spine and I wondered what got his panties in a twist. Why did he sounded so scary? Did I do something wrong?

Keeping aside the thought I make my way to his office to find his back on me. He was going through a folder in his hands, back leaning on the table and his broad back facing me.

" Sir you called me?"

I ask and he turns around. His eyes looking dead serious. Placing his palms on the table. He leans on it. Throwing a folder on the table.

" Did you read it before signing?"

Was the only thing he asks and I realised he was talking about the employment contract. I nod in affirmation. Seeing my sign underneath. And his eyes only darken further.

Getting up to his full height. He starts approaching me picking up the folder on his way.Making my heart race.

" Then you must be willing to do everything mentioned in it, right?"

I furrow my brows. Shrugging my shoulders.

" Of course Sir. That's my job."

His eyes darken more and I gulp when he takes a long stride to stand in front if me. Grabbing my hand he places the folder in my palms. Soeaking in a dangerous low voice.

" Read out part 2 clause 3 Out loud"

I blink. Looking at the paper in confusion. Following his orders.

" As per this clause I..."

" Louder!"

He roars like an angry bull raging towards a red flag and I gulp. To start reading again. Louder this time.

" As per this clause I agree to be of service to the signee whenever he demands my service. I agree to not object to anything he demands from me.And in return I will not demand anything from him except my agreed fees."

I stop looking up at him and he again roars.

" Continue"

" I agree to give him pl..pleasure and satisfy him in all ways..."

The paper drops from my hands as the realisation sets in and I stagger back from him in shock. My heart starts thudding and I feel my throat clog.

What the hell!

Did I just sign a sex contract?

He looks at me coldly. Taking another step towards me and my mind gods blank. What have I done!