Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N):Okay....I have several questions."

Looking down at my body I quickly noticed that, in the inferno, I had burnt my clothes to ash as well, so considerably I wasn't into walking around naked I lit myself on fire, which didn't make me fire, and quickly ran to the changing rooms to get another uniform from the lockers, when I arrived there thankfully wasn't anywhere else inside meaning I could get into a fresh set of clothes without anyone knowing, once I wasn't naked I started walking back to the stands, questioning-

"(Y/N):What the fuck was that? I-, I can't just...become fire...though....there was that moment in the Cavalry Battle where my arm became fire.....what's happening to me?"

Maybe it was something got to do with All for One, the quirk not the person, it could be my Pyrokinesis and a few other quirks reacting to each other in a strange way, though before I could think on this further the sound of Midnight's voice came over the speakers.

"Midnight:Akari is out of bounds, Iida wins!"

"(Y/N):Has it been that long? Guess it's my turn to fight..."

-3rd POV-

A slightly emotionally unstable (Y/N) had made his way into the arena and stood opposite of his opponent, Tokoyami, though someone watching from a screen just outside the stadium could see his expression was similar to her son's when he froze half the stadium.

"Rei:What happened to you (Y/N)?"

Once the match began, it quickly ended, Tokoyami barely got a chance to do anything as a massive arm made of fire emerged from the ground and picked him up before throwing him out of bounds, winning the match for (Y/N) who was already walking away even as Midnight announced his victory.

"Rei:Somethings wrong with him, but first, I'll do what I came here to do."

Rei managed to sneak inside the stadium where the First Year matches were taking place and began walking through the halls, looking for one man, the man who ruined her life and the lives of her children, Endeavor, and considering the man was a walking bonfire she quickly found him.

"Rei:There you are."

"Endeavor:Hm?"

As Endeavor turned around Rei took of her mask and stared at a slightly shocked Endeavor with a cold expression.

"Endeavor:You? Have you come back seeking forgiveness or something? Because if you are then head back to the hospital you were taken from."

"Rei:Still as arrogant as every, did you know how that hospital treats their mental patients?"

"Endeavor:Enlighten me."

"Rei:You're a scumbag you know that, they drugged me for years, making sure I couldn't speak and had the mental capacity of a toddler before they started electrocuting my brain, if lobotomy was still legal they probably would've done it to me years ago."

"Endeavor:So? You were attacking our son-"

"Rei:Don't call my boy that, you were never a father to him so don't think you have the right to call him your son."

"Endeavor:If you haven't come here for forgiveness then tell me what's all this about."

Before Endeavor could react Rei had encased his entire body in a thick layer of ice and lowered the areas temperature so much Endeavor's fire beard and mask disappeared, as Rei walked closer to Endeavor she gained an expression of sadistic satisfaction, while Endeavor looked furious, and somewhat scared.

"Rei:I came here to see, through some divine miracle, if you'd grown as a person, seems I was wrong about you once again, I'll enjoy destroying your life just as you destroyed mine."