Chapter 3: sweet moments and teasing ones

(The picture above is not mine)

No one's pov:

Marcy and Anne were staring at eachother when Anne put a hand on Marcy's hand.

*gagging noises*

Both girls turn and look at Darcy to see him making gagging noises at them.

"What?" Marcy asks.

"Why don't y'all take y'all's little lovey dovey thing somewhere else?" He says annoyedly.

"What's your problem?" Marcy asks her brother confused.

"My problem is that love is stupid." Darcy responds back while crossing his arms.

"Oh really?~"sasha says coming up behind Darcy giving him a look.

"Y-Y-YeS IT iS D-DuMb." Darcy says with his voice cracking badly while blushing.

"So you don't love anyone?~" Sasha says in a knowing tone.

Anne and Marcy are both looking at the boy with a smirk on their faces just like Sasha.

"I .. fine I do love someone." Darcy says while covering his face still blushing.

"Oh and who would that be?~" Sasha asks already knowing the answer but he just wants to tease his boyfriend a little bit.

"Y-y-you." Darcy says in a quiet barely audible voice.

"Sorry I didn't hear you would you mind speaking up?~" Sasha says still teasing him.

Darcy mutters something that Sasha couldn't hear.

"What? okay I actually couldn't hear you that time." Sasha asks.

"I SAID THAT I LOVE YOU!!!" Darcy yells squeezing his eyes shut still blushing.

"Aww well I love you too~ now that wasn't so hard was it?" Saha says. While holding Darcy's face in his hands.

"I hate you." Darcy says looking away.

"No you don't cause you just said that you love me." Sasha says back.

Darcy just groans.

{I will continue on the next chapter bye}