Chpter 2: Embarassing situations and the arrival

(The picture above is not mine)

No one's pov:

Elizabeth was changing into her new clothes and was about to put her shirt on when Chris walks in to go to the bathroom that is in her room.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK? GET OUT OF HERE!" Elizabeth yells.

Chris who wasn't looking at first looked up and then covers his eyes and rushes to the bathroom yelling:

"I'M SORRY! I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE CHANGING I WAS JUST TRYING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"

"Next time knock! And why don't you use your own bathroom!?"

"Because Michael is in there."

"Why don't he just use his own bathroom? Or you use his?"

"...." Chris says nothing.

"..."Elizabeth says nothing.

"... I didn't think about that." Chris says.

"Idiot." Elizabeth says.

"I know." Chris says.

Elizabeth and Chris never spoke of what happened in Elizabeth's room again.

(After that happened)

Still no one's pov:

*knock knock knock*

Michael went and opened the door to reveal that luz and marcy were standing there smiling well luz was smiling Marcy was looking bored.

"Hi there mike." Luz says.

"Hi luz. And hi Marcy." Mike says back.

"Sup." Marcy says still looking uninterested.

"Why don't y'all come in and sit the living room is over there." Mike says.

Marcy and Luz come in and go over to the couch to sit like they were asked to.

"LUZ!!!" Chris yells loudly.

"CHRIS!!!" Luz yells loudly like Chris did.

Luz jumps up and tackles Chris in a hug while laughing.

"Jeez you two are loud." Marcy says holding her ears.

"Sorry." They both say at the same time.

(Time skip)

Still no one's pov:

Marcy and Luz and William and Elizabeth and Charlie and Chris are at the dinner table eating. Mike was not there because he does not eat.

William was glaring at Charlie while Elizabeth and Charlie were both blushing.

"Dad please stop glaring at Charlie I'm sure she didn't mean  to do it in front of you." Elizabeth says.

"Oh I meant to alright." Charlie says.

"I knew it! You were waiting for me to walk around the corner so I would see you two kissing didn't you?!" William says angrily.

"Dad I'm sure she didn't-" Elizabeth starts to say before being cut off.

"Yeah I did." Charlie says while laughing.

William gets up from the table about to walk over and kill Charlie for the second time when she teleports away with Elizabeth.

{ I will continue the story in the next chapter.}