"G'morning, (Y/n)-ya." His low sleepy voice grumbled. It sent your heart spinning into orbit. "You could have woken me earlier."

"I wanted to let you sleep a bit more." You said, returning his smile. "Don't you have class at three today?"

A deep sigh came from him as his body tensed with a stretch. "I have off today. Professor had an urgent meeting to attend so it's self study."

"Ah that's good. You look like you need a day off." You glance up at the clock on the nightstand. "I wanted to head into the city today to do a little shopping. Would you like to come with me?"

His arm shot out from under the pillow and wrapped around yours, pulling you into the bed with him. You squeaked in surprise as you were dragged, his muscular arms wrapping around you. You settled into his chest once your surprise passed. He was warm and smelled wonderful.

"How about you come spend the day in bed with me instead?" Law murmured. His hand slid up your thigh and gently squeezed your ass while the other entwined loving fingers through your hair.

"Your offer is super tempting." You purred, enjoying his touch.

Despite his chilly exterior, Law had a very hands on love language that had taken you by surprise when you first got together. You certainly had no objections to this, you could hardly keep your own hands off him. At least in private. In public, you kept it to simple hand holding and maybe a few kisses stolen when no one was looking.

"Tempting, but yet..." He knew you too well.

You giggled. "I'm craving some tea. You know, the kind with the little tapioca pearls in the bottom? And I really want to go to the bookstore, too."

A rumbling hum came from him and he tilted his face down to kiss your forehead. "Of course I'll go with you, little love."

"We can stop for sushi and onigiri while we're out." You offered, basking in his kisses and honeyed words.

Law's eyebrows raised and he paused mid kiss. "Oh, well why didn't you say so sooner? Let me take a shower and get dressed and we can go."

"I can't use my secret weapon too often or it won't be as effective." You laughed as Law stretched again and got up. "I made you some coffee, by the way. I'll wait for you in the kitchen so take your time."

You got up to leave and were jerked back as Law turned and grabbed your hand. In one smooth action, he spun you around and leaned down, planting a kiss on your lips. You shivered as you relaxed and leaned into it, letting him deepen the kiss. It made you vaguely light headed even after experiencing it so many times.

"Thanks for the coffee, (Y/n)-ya. I won't be long." He said as he broke off and tapped your nose with a little smirk.

You blushed and nodded, leaving the bedroom and padding back down the hallway and into the kitchen. That man was going to give you a heart attack one of these days.

~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride into the city was nice until you hit traffic. Law insisted on driving, knowing how bad your nerves were about the aggressive city traffic, holding the keys high above your head and out of reach. You had planned to pout the entire way there, but you forgot somewhere along the way and ended up chattering to him instead. He wasn't much of a small talk type, but he still loved to listen to you and all your crazy ideas you dreamt up.

Law's entertained smirk rested on his face all the way up until you hit city traffic. It didn't take long for his smirk to melt into an irritated scowl. City drivers tended to move like they were either blind or just plain invincible, resulting in Law being cut off once or twice and having to throw his arm out in front of you when he slammed on the brakes. You knew the seatbelt would stop you from smacking your head against the dashboard, but his protective action was endearing and one of your favorite things he seemed to do subconsciously so you never said a word.