.Two.

THE WEEPS OF the wind welcomed the sleeping girl. She fluttered her eyes open. The grey sky greeted her while dead leaves danced along with the wind. The girl breathed out, relaxing her muscles once again until she paused. Why was she outside?

Haeyul sprung to her feet as she finally took in her surroundings. She wasn't at home, clearly. Home is warm, welcoming and comforting. This place was cold, eerie and unsettling. There were no flowers on the trees, the sky looked dead, and the road looked like it hadn't been used in centuries.

She examined herself and found herself wearing an unfamiliar dress that she had never wore or bought. It was a white dress, multiple flowers neatly embroidered on the fabric, a white tulle fabric covered the bottom of the dress as it reached her knees.

Haeyul sighed for the nth time. Where was she? Why was she there? If her memory is correct, the last place she had remember going to was her bed to take a sleep. Not a creepy roadside she might get kidnapped at.

She checked for any pockets in her dress, she needed her phone to navigate her way back. "Are you serious.." She whined "How am I supposed to go back without my phone." She squats down miserably.

A loud rumble echoed through the woods causing Haeyul to flinch. Her eyes followed the sound, spotting what looked like a cabin not far away from her, so like what a normal person would do, Haeyul hastily made her way through the abandoned woods. Hoping she could get help from someone.

After a dreadful walk, Haeyul finally arrived infront of the cabin. The problem was- the cabin did not look like a cabin anymore.

"What the..." Haeyul's voice trailed off as she looked at the building infront of her.

A castle towered front of her. She blinked multiple times. Why is there a castle in the middle of nowhere? In that moment, the gates opened itself as if welcoming the girl's presence.

Haeyul was conflicted. Should she make a run for it and scream her lungs out for help or should she calmly investigate the castle first and then finding help later. Her decision was quickly made when she saw the bushes nearby shook by itself.

She entered the castle as her heels clacked against the marbled floor. There was a long hallway, many potraits were hung on the walls. Haeyul couldn't help but to take a closer look at the potraits, for a moment she forgot she was in the middle of nowhere and observed the paintings as if they were pieces in the museums. Her eyes skimmed through many of the potraits until she abruptly stopped infront of a huge landscape painting.

It was a painting of the seven princes, but something was peculiar. Very peculiar. How does anyone know how the princes looked like when they were still toddlers? The only description that was given on the seven princes' appearance was when they were in the age of 18 to 22. So, how is there a painting of the princes as toddlers with each of their name engraved in the picture frame.