Chapter one

I'm kinda following the storyline of the show. Sae's added character. Few changes are made.

English isn't my first language so there's gonna be some mistakes.

Please let me know if you notice them!

CHAPTER ONE

She was looking through her window as the rain slowly fell from the sky. A few of the studnets that were outside ran inside as fast as they could as to not get wet.

Her eyes glided over to the pair that stayed behind, slowly dancing in the rain, not caring who saw or how wet they'll get. Her heart ached and her brow furrowed. She imagined herself there with a faceless person, dancing with her, laughing at her, hugging her as he whispers silent complliments in her ear.

Her heart burned with jelaousy at something she thought she'd never have. Her eyes changed from her familiar light green eyes to deep aqua, the rain stops mid air around the pair who stopped and looked around when they noticed the rain wasn't falling on them anymore. They looked around searching for the source but when they couldn't see anyone, the boy grabbed his girls hand and they both ran inside.

When she couldn't see them anymore the rain fell again, but her heart still burned.

On the opposite side of the school Riven had his headphones on his head, his favorite band playing through them as he layed in his bed, his eyes trained on he rain softly hitting the window next to him.

The sudden still of the droplets made a small smirk appear on his lips, his thoughts instantly going to the dirty blonde haired girl. He pushed himself up from the bed, leaning to the window in hopes to see her figure, but he couldn't see anyone.

As the rain fell again, ha layed back on his bed, his eyes averting from the window and to the ceiling above him. His thoughts swarmed with her his heartbeat just a millisecond faster at the thought of her.

He didn't manage to see her today, but he remembers last year he didn't see her on the first day either. Although it was different this year - he was purposefully searching for jer, yet he still couldn't find her.

The steady rhythm of rain was getting louder as it fell harder. With a frown, he reached for his phone and turned the volume up.

His pushed his thoughts away, rather focusing on the words and rhythm from the song than on the disappointment filling his body.

Just as Sae was trying to open the door of the suite her and some other girls were in, they opened before she could. Stella's shocked face met Sae's guilty one.

"Running away?", Stella muttered pushing her inside and closing the door behind them. Sae rolls he eyes, not beacuse she didn't try to run away, but because Stella was right.

"I'm not trying to run away", the light fairy gave her a pointed look with her eyebrows raised, but didn't comment on it. "I just'-", she stops herself. She couldn't find the words.

Stella knew the reason, however, she also wanted her best friend to open up more. Sae tried to find the words, but how can she explain it when she doesn't even know the reason herself.

She isn't antisocial, or too shy, or too awkward; she just doesn't like the attention some things bring. She doesn't like the side eyes, the judgy once-overs, quiet comments or pity looks.