Chapter II

"This was where my mother and father met" Guillermo said. The island of Agea was truly beautiful. It was clean, colorful, and filled with life. Guillermo had given me a full tour and now we were peacefully walking through the garden behind the castle.

"Guillermo!" I heard a voice behind us call. I turned to look and saw three girls, two of which were approximately my age hurrying towards us.

"Fatima! Amelia!" he said and hugged the two older ones quickly before introducing them to me.

Amelia was the smaller one with the blonde curly hair and a round belly that obviously carried a child in it. Fatima was about my height, if not taller and had long brown hair. She held a young child by the hand who she introduced to us as her daughter Karissa. The girl was young, maybe only two years old and had beautiful blue eyes like her mother, but her hair was a much darker shade of brown.

Guillermo took a quick liking to the child and even had a short conversation with her.

"I had no idea you were with child Fatima" Guillermo said standing up, his voice serious.

"I wished to surprise you when you arrived cousin" Amelia said smiling proudly.

"How much time before the child is born?" I asked her.

"Approximately two weeks" Amelia said patting her round belly. Guillermo slowly nodded.

"If all goes well" he mumbled. I turned to look at him in confusion.

"Yes" Amelia paused. "If all goes well" she said, the shock in her voice obvious. She slowly walked away with Fatima by her side, supporting her.

"What was that?" I asked Guillermo once they were far enough, completely embarassed with the way he had behaved.

"That was my cousin trying to steal our chance at having our son be my heir" he said stiffly. I shook my head.

"She never made any sign towards that" I said staring after them.

"Of course not" Guillermo said, glaring at me quickly before turning to overlook the beach of his soon-to-be kingdom. "They never do"