t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

Taehyung is baffled by jungkook's honesty , poor thing has been having nightmare...taehyung's eyes becomes glossy wondering the awful nights his baby has been having , not being able to sleep well..

" oh dear " he whispers , caressing jungkook's cheeks..

" of course I'll lay with you...every night , as long as you have the best sleep " he says...causing jungkook to slip out a fond smile.

causing jungkook to slip out a fond smile

Upon reaching the palace , taehyung leans his back to rest on jungkook's chest , finding comfort in his husband as he hums , the cool breeze making the atmosphere cozy.

Jungkook leans to give him a chaste peck on the cheeks..." go get ready , I'll be waiting for you " he whispers seductively into tae's ear.

" yes , My king " taehyung slurs , taking the guards hand as he gets off the horse...bowing slightly to the king before his maids assists him inside.

" ooh what an evening " taehyung says to himself , stepping into his chambers...only for his smile to fall.

" oh you're back " Aisha smiles , getting off the bed as she was arranging tae's night outfit.

Taehyung is starting to not like how she gets into his business , what tactic is she on to ,.

" I heard , that the king requests for you to spend every night with him " she smiles cheekily , blushing on tae's behalf.

" yeah , and as you can see...I must get ready , I don't want to keep him waiting " taehyung says , not meaning to sound harsh but she lowers her gaze , a subtle smile on her face.

" oh yes yes , forgive me...I'll be out now , let me know if you need anything " she says sincerely , about to take her leave.

" what is it that you want..." Taehyung had to ask...it just bugs him....so he turns , directly facing her....clenching his fist.

She smirks , folding her arms..." Oh I see , we finally get to talk ". She starts off.

" the day , jimin...left or should I say ran off..." At her last words taehyung sends a glaring gaze towards her.

" relax " she chuckles , thinking the situation is funny.

" we bumped into each other...and he seemed scared and was hesitant...but he told me to help you , that I should please help you " she says , walking around taehyung....

Taehyung gathers the strength that is in him , not wanting to break down...

" I want to apologize on jimin's behalf , he was scared yes and said things he should have not , sorry for bringing you into this...but I can assure you that I'm fine and better off on my own...you do not need to worry about me , so please leave..I need to shower " ..

" if you say so..." She says , bowing before leaving..

Taehyung's movements staggers a little as he sits on his bed , clutching his chest....breathing slowly...ever since jimin left he has started to have panic attacks , panic that someone will blow his cover...he has decided to trust no one if he wants to make it out alive.

So he wipes his tears , getting into his warm bath water...cleansing himself of any dirt , ducking his head into the water a few times , his hair fully soaked as he pushes it back.

He really needs jungkook right now , he needs him ...craves for his whole...its been so long..and everytime they see , taehyung holds back so much from spilling it all out.

His poor kids , his baby boys...he misses them so much...its driving him crazy , taehyung has constantly thought of unaliving himself , but he can't be that selfish....his kids are depending on him , jungkook is depending on him....so he has to hold it in a little longer...

He's strong , he beliefs he's strong ....he chants in his head , getting out of his bath...applying lotion on his skin...

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I left an info on my message board , please check it out ❤.

And also , smut chapter!🔞..in a few hours...