Chani: “Sorry is must for any apology, It's just like an book with letters"

Vante: "Wtf? Books are without letters too, bitch!"
He gasped.

Chani: "Don't swear okay! Maybe I was bad at example, but I meant it okay! How will she forgive you?!"

Vante: “That’s why am here right?! How could I apologize without saying sorry?”

Chani: “Are you even in your senses?”
I growled, he quickly shuddered.

Chani: “I-I mean to say there’s no other way to apologize without saying sorry.. okay! How bout you write a sorry note to her?”
He said fiddling with her fingers.

Vante: “I won’t be doing such cringe! Just for forgiveness”
I rolled my eyes. He inhaled sharply.

Chani: “Then what you want to do!”
I looked at him sternly.

Chani: “Y-you have to say s-sorry.. or either way give her some sweet to eat.. she’s very kind, she’ll be happy and forgive you”
He spoke in a small voice.

She’ll be happy and forgive you’

Those words kept ringing in my head. I smiled slightly.

Once she forgave me then I’ll be good to her.

(He was smiling, Chani suddenly felt sick, seeing him smiling like a creep.).

I suddenly came out of my daze and nodded.

Vante: “Give me something sweet!”
Chani raised his eyebrows, pointing to himself.

Chani: “Me?”

Vante: “no the dust bin over there! Bring me a sweet!”
I growled.

Chani: “F-From where?”

Vante: “How would I know? Give me!”
His lips quivered, he pulled out a candy and handed me, with shaking hands.

I smirked.

“You were hiding, I see! Such a badboy!”
I took the candy and waved at him.

Chani: “I saved it for myself..”
He cried for his beloved candy.

On the other hand…

Y/n POV

I was sitting at the school lawn alone. I sighed sadly.

“Couldn’t he even apologize to me?”

Why do I even expect? He doesn’t like me, he actually hates me so much.

I sighed and played with the grass.

Vante: “Y/n!”
I startled and looked up, to find him standing infront of me. I instantly stood up and fear hovered.

Y/n: “W-what?”
I stuttered out.

His face was devoid of emotions. I looked at him in fear. He stuck his hand out of nowhere, I flinched and shut my eyes close.

When I didn’t feel anything, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, he was offering me a candy?

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood straight.

I looked at him silently, waiting for him speak. He cleared his throat, his eyes looking somewhere else.

Vante: “I mustn’t say this, but what I did was very wrong! I don’t regret it but I do…. But I do, behaving like that with you, so.. I’m sorry”

I widened my eyes, at the last two words. Is it seriously him who's speaking.

Vante: “What? Did cat caught your tongue? I am apologizing to someone for the first time, Do forgive me!”
He huffed and handed me the candy looking away.