8 - Creeping Shadows

A/N: The reason my writing styles keep changing is because I'm not good at sticking to things. Also the characters are being introduced a bit quicker because I want to get to the nice chapters ☹️

No Pov
~~~~~~~

Goldie was easily adjusting to the new place, and Mari was helping Them and their friends happily. Everyday was fun with them around, Mace was avoiding them most of the time. Afraid they wouldn't like how She looked. He just stayed all day in Her room sleeping or staring out into space.

Bonnie didn't like the place at all. He didn't like how Sidney tried to hangout with him all the time. He didn't want to talk to anyone really. Not even Goldie or Freddy, he just seemed tired most of the time.

Foxy is usual self, Chica helps him out sometimes with his vision. They talked about how the old restaurant will Always be #1.

Chica enjoyed hanging out with Tiffany since they're pretty much the only girls. Chica doesn't have arms but still, Her and Tiffany would have the best makeup parties. It's nice.

Freddy hasn't talked to anyone, like Bonnie. Maybe just too worried about what'll happen here. Considering the accidents in their old place.. He helps Alex a lot when he feels like it. He just has a limp.

About 2 weeks and 3 days have passed. Everyone is still the same. Except Mari.

Marionette hasn't been itself nowadays, it has some trouble sleeping at night. It has a small bruise on It's head from hitting it, trying stop the voices. It tries to sleep but sometimes stays up an hour or so. Goldie used to sleep with Marionette and It sometimes put it at peace.. It could feel like something else was here though. Something Else.

———————————————

?.?.? Pov
~~~~~~~

I stared outside the window.. it's now 9 pm. I'm about to head out. Hopefully they're prepared.. I quickly got up and dusted my clothes. I walked over to the main area and waited.

I kept hearing the usual whispering around here.. it's unsettling but I know what it's coming from. So I don't worry about it.

...

He's going to be late if he doesn't hurry. Boss doesn't want us to be late. He hates that. I can't yell his name out either so he can hurry up, I have a very quiet voice.. it makes it hard to hear me talk sometimes.

I sat down on a couch nearby, it's very soft. I like it..  Oh someone's coming in. I straightened my posture.

——————————————

"I was waiting for half an hour, where were you." I asked. "None of your business. You're not my boyfriend asshole.", He said in his usual mean tone. "And I don't ever plan to be. Your brother isn't even as weird as you."

I grabbed my coat and kept walking. I can't believe this.

I forgot to introduce myself. I'm mostly known as Shadow Freddy in my old files. My more human name is Silvanus, odd name.. But I'm alright with anything. I'm not really popular, more unknown than anything. Im just in this small group of friends.

The person with me is named Shadow Bonnie. We're quite alike. Except he's a bunny, not a bear. His human name is Maxine. I forgot to mention that. He's odd. I like being with his Brother though. I don't remember much about him though. since we haven't seen each other in a while.

...

We finally made it, I just need one thing and one thing only.. the doors creaked as I slowly opened them. I remember it being a room in this hallway.. there it is! The office..

If I just carefully sneak in, I can just grab and go. I carefully walked in. Where..

"*CRASH!* WHAT THE–"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddy Fazbear..
~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed whoever was in my room to the floor. Who the fuck are they. I kept them pinned down.

It was like a copy of me. But dark and shadow like..
"GET OFF ME JACKASS." it yelled. I threw it to the other side of the room, And started punching. "WHO AM I?? WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled loudly.

It had started kicking and punching, trying to get me off but I wouldn't budge.
I stabbed it's wrists with my claws. I could feel blood dripping already.
"LET GO OF ME OR I'LL KILL YOU."

Suddenly it got up and bit part of my arm..

...

[No Pov]

Dark blood dripped slowly down Freddy's arm.. While Silvanus looked at him with bloodlust.. He hadn't tasted the flesh of a living person in forever.. He took out a knife and stabbed him. Running to the file cabinet.

And disappeared.
——————————
Shadow Freddy's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had bandages wrapped around my wrists. That was the only thing that hurt. I'm hungry for some reason.. I don't know why I bit his arm like a psychopath. It's fine. I'll deal with it later.

I got up and winced in pain. My ribs were a bit beat up but I'll be okay.. I heal quickly. My pitch black eyes were leaking weird ink.. I didn't think much of it, I just want to get back to my missions. I got what I needed from there so I don't have deal with that bitch again.

My hair was a mess.. I have long hair. I can't cut it on my own and I don't trust anyone else to do it. I keep it in a braid or on rare occasions in a bun. But right now, my hair was tangled and I had to brush it out and straighten it again.

I got dressed in a black shirt with pretty sleeves.. and wore a nice purple suit. I liked it. I was going to the kitchen until a certain friend of mine's stopped me.

"You need rest Sliv. I don't want anything to happen to you again."

I can't believe he's tell me that when he's about a whole foot shorter than me. I sighed loudly.. "How the hell am I going to listen to you?" I pinched his cheeks and laughed slightly. "you're like a little baby. How about you just move out of my way before I send you to timeout."

Man was he pissed.

He's pretty funny when he's mad.

[N/A No this isn't a repost shhhhh.. I published too early totally.]