6 - Help Is Here.

Bonnie was just wandering around in Sidney's room.. nervous about something..

He could hear people talking, whispering, foot steps, doors creaking, loud wind, a glass cup breaking..

Then The Door Opened.

".. Chica?" He muttered to himself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CHICA! 0H M¥ G∅ODN€SS YOU'RE O-OKAY.."
The Purple Bunny fumbled over his words as he held the Yellow Chicken close..

"o-∅h my.. Your arm$.. Did s∅meoπe help ¥ou?" Bonnie kept stuttering and glitching out. He could almost forget what he was saying.

Then A blonde girl Walked in.

"Hey- u-uhm.. hello.. who are you..?" She held onto Chica, Afraid.

"WHO THE F//CK IS TH1$ BITCH."

~~~~~~~~~
NO POV
~~~~~~~~~

A gloved hand touched Bonnie's shoulder slowly.

It was Freddy.. He was missing his top hat, and his Bowtie was ripped slightly. His clothes were covered in small blood stains, most likely from the sliced up arms. His face looks horrible as well. He had major cuts and injuries from who knows what.

His fur on the edge of his face was stuck together and crusty up like his hair from the dry blood. He didn't look like his usual self.

And Foxy was dragged behind him. Holding onto his back tightly. He was bleeding from his once partly healed scar. He had a large scar across his chest. He was about to pass out from blood loss.

Bonnie only had one arm but was able to help them settle down onto the bed.

"WHAT D1D Y∅U DO T0 M¥ FRI€NDS." He yelled at the Toys. They were too surprised to answer. Due to the fact two of them were keeping one hidden.

Suddenly, a unnaturally thin and tall human walked in. Covered in ribbons and stripes, dressed formally and comfortably.

It had a painted face with odd purple stains. It's eyes were pitch black. It had soft red lips with almost paper white skin.

It scared some because of it's height.

"Please do not harm anyone.. we did not do anything to your friends. In fact, I've watched you two help them."
It turned to the shorter Blonde and Blue Bunny, It's voice was soft.. comforting even. A bit unsettling but was mostly nice.

"We do not mean any harm. Sir, please help these nice people to the medical area."

While Alex[TF] Helped Carry Freddy, Mace[Mangle] helped the others by holding them closely. Bonnie had refused the help, Foxy could barely see in one eye, and Chica was getting tired.

Mace felt nervous, like they were being watched. But they kept their head down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany was feeling guilty for keeping secrets.. she put on her nightgown and slippers and wandered a bit through the halls. Making sure not to drag the dress on the dirty floors.

Meanwhile some other new friends were approaching..