Chapter 8: A Taste for Blood

After torturing the villager, Cale then put the man's blood inside a wine bottle. He then brought it home. He hid it inside his hidden compartment under his bed.
Ron who entered the young master's room smelled something, it was blood. It was thanks to his enhanced senses that he smelled this. He first thought that it was from the blood - reeking painting the young master painted, but no it was a different smell of blood. He then saw the young master giving him an annoyed look.

<"Is there a problem young master?"> He asked Cale with a benign smile. <"What are you doing?...you looked weird just a moment ago?"> Cale asked with confusion in his face. <' Would you kindly f*ck off?'> Cale thought annoyed. He was rather annoyed because Ron seemed to be getting suspicious.
<"Ron can you prepare me tea?"> Cale asked Ron just to get him off his room. <'I'd rather drink lemonade than him finding out the wine bottle'> Cale thought. <'Hmmm, I felt something strange in a boulder nearby there...could it be a ancient power?'> He thought while grinning and his eyes turning into crescents. <'In that lake too where I usually train'> He thought getting more and more excited with each thought.
<'I should check it out next time I went there'> He's grin getting more wider.
He felt a presence approaching his bedroom, he quickly stopped grinning and putted on a stoic face.

***

It's currently 3 am in the morning in the Henituse County. Cale woke up and took the wine bottle underneath his bed. He then locked his door and then turned a sound proofing magic device.
<"I've always wondered what blood tasted like"> He said to himself while smiling quite viscously. He pulled a wine glass from a shelf and filled it with blood. He then drank it as if it's wine.
<"This is so sweet!"> He said in a shocked voice. <"I should get more of this!"> He said very excitedly. He then smiled like a maniac.

Ron who was training with Beacrox outside saw what was happening through the window, even Beacrox saw this. He saw that the young master was still awake then he saw him locking the door and then activating a machine. He then saw the young master pulling out something under his bed, he saw wine. He was surprised of what he saw, the young master drinking wine. He was sure this was not wine as he had not smelled anything like wine in the young master's bedroom. All he smelled was blood...wait blood the butler was immediately taken aback. <'Could it be that the puppy young master be drinking blood?'> He thought to himself. He then saw the boy saying something but he could not hear it probably because of the device earlier. He felt chills run down his spine.

***

Beacrox looked at Cale who seemed to be smiling like some maniac. It of course surprised him, he then saw his father looking all stiff. He was confused to why his father looked all stiff. <"Father is there something wrong?"> Beacrox asked his father. <"No, it's nothing"> Ron smiled benignly. Beacrox now wondered why his father got stiff, he knows it's impossible because Cale drank wine because his father never cared about Cale and it can't be because of the smile because his father would never be scared of a smile.

***

<"Goddess - nim I found an interesting human"> A god said menacingly.
<"Really"> The said Goddess was smiling in an evil way

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So uh A/N here I just wanna say that the chapters are gonna get less frequent because I'm currently on my QA week....so uh yeah A/N here is gonna be quite busy....hehe.