Chapter 4: Tea Party 1

Cale is now an 8 year old, is being told by his mother a secret.

"Cale..." She said, looking into her son's reddish - brown eyes."Mommy's gonna tell you an important secret...okay? She said as she continued to stare at his eyes, seeing a tint of gold."Mommy has an ancient power" She said while looking at her son's eyes.

Cale's ears perked up that moment after hearing what his mother said."Really?" Said Cale to her mother's eye. "Yes..." Said his Mom that's looking into his eyes."What type is it Mommy?"Said Cale curiously to his mom...At least that what his mother thought. Cale is actually secretly plotting something to get the said ancient power.

"A wooden type"Said his mom now looking at her diary that is in her bed."A wooden type?" Cale said now hiding the disappointment in his eyes.
" It's time related.."Said his mom now looking back at him. He's ears perked up once again hearing what she said.
" Yes...And Mommy is putting it inside her diary" She said looking at her son, then to the diary."Why?..."Said Cale while looking at Cale. "Nothing.."Said his mom while looking sad.

He's mother walked up to the diary. He suddenly saw a bright light, almost looking like the sun descended to the ground. After it was gone he saw something coming out of his mom's body. It was a red bright light, it entered the diary.

"Cale...Mommy wants you to keep this always...ok?"said his mom who's looking back and forth to the book and him.
"Really?"Cale said with an excited face and tone. "But, that is when I die...for now it's Mommy's. Ok...?"Jour said with a smile in her face.

Cale after hearing this got a little disappointed but The Twisted little Chile thought of something to sort the little problem.