1

-Jdot-

"Kso move your fat ass to the other side!!!" I groaned as he pushed me off of the sidewalk.

"It isn't big enough for the both of us so looks like your stuck on the grass" He shrugged his shoulders as we walked into school.

"YURRRRRR" I heard Ddot shout from the other end of the hallway. Kso pushed and shoved through a bunch of people just to get to him.

"My nigga!!" They dabbed each other up as I stood there patiently waiting for him to finish.

"Wsp lil sis" Ddot greeted me with a side hug.

"Hey fugly" I joked. We all walked towards Dd's locker.

"AHHHH BESTIE" Notti yelled as I ran towards him.

He hugged me and lifted me up from the ground.

Once he set me down, I waved to Dd who was stuck on his phone.

"Bro" Notti nudged his arm so he could pay attention. "Oh. Hey guys" he said.

Dd never really messed with me like he does with the others. We don't have that 'bond' cause the lil nigga acts like he's bigger and better than me. We kind of don't like each other but I be Tryna act nice.

"The bell bouts to ring so let's dip" Ddot told me as he told everyone goodbye.

"OFF TOO MATH!!!" Ddot yelled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 -Dd-

"Why you be so rude when it comes to Jazz?" Notti asked. I shrugged.

Truth is, I never fucked with her. EVER- since the day we all met in 3rd grade. I always thought she was weird especially since she reps DOA. But no one seems to have a problem with that but me.

Me and Notti walked into History and sat at a table in the back.

"Hey baelicious" Some girl said as she wrapped her arms around him. I saw him smile. He must like her or something.

He moved his seat, so he sat with her leaving me all by myself.  I pulled out my phone and started texting crystal.

"DAVID REYES!!!" The teacher yelled.

"Phone on my desk. NOW." She said sternly. I rolled my eyes.

"You smooch" I mumbled as I sat my phone down on her desk.

"Excuse me?" She looked very offended.

"You heard me lady" I snapped.

"Get out my class now you wreck of a child" She snapped back.

I got up, swung my backpack over my shoulder and left the class.

 -Jdot-

"Now she really bugging" I whispered to Ddot as the teacher was yelling for someone to answer the question on the board.

"WAKE UP!! It's school time not nap time" she told everyone. Some people groaned others ignored her.

"Don't nobody wanna be here Mrs. James" Ddot yawned as he laid his head onto my shoulder.

She shook her head in disbelief. "This is why we are a D school" She answered the question herself.

I wrote shit down in my notebook because I'm trying to seem smart.

"How about me and you skip after dis period?" Ddot suggested. I nodded as the bell rung.

We snuck out from the back doors leaving everyone behind.