And besides you will be free but only as a gear to give him the blood he lost and your power of a fallen angel. Ophis said making samael breath a cold sigh.

Fine im ready when you ophis but what gear am i anyway?
Simple you will be conductor of sorts. You will merge as a gear with some of his veins nerves while your main point is on his heart to keep his blood stable but also giving him your posion power against dragons and well some devils due to your fallen blood. Ophis explained as she prepared a circle connect with kai and Samael.

That care ophis and talk soon. Samael said with a smile as he merged with Kai's being.

Back in kyoto.

We see issei and koneko attacking wildly but also in sink with each other as coa coa was slowing down unable to dodge all the hits.

Eat this bastard. issei said giving him a rook kick towards the wall.
But as coa coa got up slowly he saw he was near yakasan and the chain was weak so he rushed up and broke it waking the fox as she went into her 9 tails form.
Issei tried to stop coa coa in knight mode but he was too late as a 9 tailed golden fox roared at the sky.

Damit welsh dragon bisho.. Before issei could start building up his attack to knock out yakasan a gold and black portal opened from the sky with silver light as all were shocked as they saw a gaint dragon with angel wings descend from it with ophis of all being on it's shoulder.

 Before issei could start building up his attack to knock out yakasan a gold and black portal opened from the sky with silver light as all were shocked as they saw a gaint dragon with angel wings descend from it with ophis of all being on it's sho...

Dammit ophis what is this beast. Coa coa yelled as everyone was shocked they thought ophis came to help him.

Because of you killing my beloved along ruining everything i wished for i unleashed my partner here from the deepest part of hell to massacre you weak and pathetic humans!! Ophis said with pitter rage? Shocking everyone who thought ophis felt nothing.

Beloved what beloved.. You mean brat he was a devil a fool he deserved...ENOUGH the giant dragon spoke with a dark voice as he place ophis by issei and rushed towards yakasan.
The dragon knows about the fox so don't worry driag. Ophis said watching the fight as the dragon punched the fox back and grabbed her tail and began spinning her around till he threw her down while lauching a shockwave from his wings knocking her out with no promblem what so ever scarring coa coa as the dragon turned to him.

But before he could fight George landed infront of coa coa.

Coa coa leave if you die we won't be given the honor as humans we deserve so go now. He said opening a portsl throwing coa coa into the unknown area as George then got crush my the dragons tail making coa be full of rage before the portal closed.

After they all left the dragon glowed shrinking into a smaller more huma like dragon state like tannin.