Hello my name is Jeanne sorry but you won't win against me. Jeanne said.

Kai then smirked. Hey koneko you handle Heracles i got the two swordsmen after all we need to finish our fight Siegfried. Kai said making Siegfried laugh.
Haha i guess we do. He said as the two walked towards him and the two power house "rooks" of the teams leave to fight near by. (I say rook because he is strong af)

Ok ready when you both are. Kai said letting out his power shocking the two.
Well if want to play that way then here eat this. Jeanne said as she launch a wave of swords at kai he felt like he didn't need to dodge but his insticts rang a red alert as he dodged with the swords just grazing his cheek and it hurt him?

Like it those are holy swords my gear is Blade Blacksmith this fight wont be easy. Jeanne said with a smile.

Kai was thinking about how to fight the two with that gear. Dammit i am losing energy keeping that chain seal on yakasan so i have to play it safe or go all out and lose my power but Siegfried i can just cut is gear arms and it will take him out. Kai Thought as he was ready for his battle.

Eat this infero roar.  Kai yelled as Siegfried let out his gear with swords ready too block kai but then kai turned around and showed his wings and fired the blast while rushing at Siegfried breaking through the gear and turning to Jeanne and breaking her sword with his hand and as did that he then fell on one knee afterward as the fire and aura calmed.

Damn.. Sigh that was my new move i think dragons charge should work for a name as kai then got up slowly as he felt drianed while he threw his jacket off.
Son you have 60% power left i suggest using gram. Lord abaddon said.
Not yet.. Need.. *sigh* to think. Kai said tired as he then saw a twin beam of light one was holy and one was dragon.

Pov issei

We see issei and coa coa at a stand off waiting for the other to strike until the sound of the fight began.

BOOST. From driag rang as issei charged at coa coa rushing with a right hook and coa coa countering with him launching issei back with the spear.
Then issei rushed forward with driag continuing to boost till he reach 20 and rushed at coa coa. Coa coa tried to stab issei but he jumped above him fired a dragon shot and then began rushing at him with a barrage of punches at coa coa's stomach launching him back.

Then coa coa rushed at issei striking him with the spear on the left leg as issei was breathing from the attacks he launched at coa coa and then he was cut by a beam of energy from the spear with just one swing making issei bleed and have his clothes damaged.

I'm impressed i thought you would have died without balance breaker seeing that you are a devil and all. Coa coa said as he then lost his arm.

Haha when your pierced my leg i cut of your arm with my own sword i put in the gear. Issei said as he grabbed the phoneix tear vile and used it along with coa coa grabbing his own and doing the same as issei.

Damn your one tough devil haha. Coa coa said with a smile.
I am not a devil I'm afraid you are a few months too late for killing a devil welsh dragon. Issei said shocking coa coa as he then revealed his aura showing it was that of a dragon.

Well i would say im shocked but im not. Coa coa said shocking issei as he then felt pain binding him to the ground.

You see we are hunting great red and our magic found him in you so we placed a sealing trap locking you here with no power. Coa coa said laughing at the trap he placed.

Pov back with kai.

We see kai with his clothes broken and him only in his blue shirt with blood as jeanne was tired and so was Siegfried from the 3 using there full power.