[2] - 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵

THE MONSTER SLAMMED its fist onto the police car. Thankfully, any occupants once inside had fled and avoided being crushed within the vehicle.

"Fall back!" An officer yelled. "Fall back!"

They did as told but kept shooting at the monster while doing so. It wasn't affected by the barrage of bullets besides flinching a bit from the constant impact.

It let out a snarl as it a tendril grew from his right hand and wrapped around an officer. The monster pulled him to his hand and held him.

"Oh shit!" An officer exclaimed.

It roared and was about to kill the officer in its grasp, but the monster was suddenly hit with an orb of energy. It held its face and let go of the cop, allowing him to run away.

The monster looked up but was suddenly punched in the face by Specter.

It fell on its back and Y/N landed on the asphalt beside it

He formed a dome over the monster where it pounded on the force field. Y/N tried shrinking it so he could crush the being, but the continuous pounding was starting to break the dome.

"What—?"

The monster broke free and swiped its large arm, hitting Y/N and sending him flying back. Y/N hit a cop car and rolled across the road.

A few cops were still nearby trying to shoot the monster. Y/N got up and exclaimed to them to leave.

"Go! Go!"

The monster stomped toward Y/N. The hero charged his hands and prepared to shoot a beam of energy at it.

"Burn up!"

Y/N shot the continuous beam at the monster. It growled and flinched, but kept coming toward him albeit slowly now. It left Y/N flabbergasted...his beam should've scorched through the monster's chest.

"Oh...shit."

The monster got closer and was about to slam its fist down at Y/N but the hero flew up and avoided it. He kept throwing down energy blasts at the monster but it only seemed to annoy it.

 He kept throwing down energy blasts at the monster but it only seemed to annoy it