[6] - 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴

THE OLDER WOMAN sat on her sofa within the dimly lit room as the three men walked in. She also had a few gunmen posted against each side of the room.

"You should know, Baron." Selby began, "People don't just come into my bar and make demands."

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo replied.

"A lot has changed since you were here last. By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we? I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for."

Selby pointed at Sam, "You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger."

Sam just nodded, not wanting to respond.

Selby continued, "What's the offer?"

"Tell us what you know about the super-soldier serum." Zemo got up and stood beside Bucky, "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him of course. He will do anything you want."

Selby smiled, "Now that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right."

Zemo nodded and walked back towards his seat as Selby explained.

"The super-soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank. Or...condemn, depending on what side of this you're on. The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but things didn't go as planned."

"Is Nagel still in Madripoor?" Zemo asked.

"Oh. The bread crumbs you can have for free but the bakery is gonna cost you, Baron." Selby got up from the sofa, "And before you can get all cute don't think you can find Nagel without me."

She walked up beside Y/N, looking him up and down before speaking, "It's been quite some time, Patch. Maybe I can share some more details if you agree to be of service to me."

Before he can even figure out a response, Sam's phone vibrated. It got the attention of every person in the room, and Zemo shook his head in disappointment.

Sam pulled it out of his pocket and saw that it was his sister, Sarah. Selby took notice of his expression.

"Answer it. On speaker." She demanded as a gunman got behind Sam.

Sam took a moment before answering the call, "Hello?"

"Hey, um, we need to talk about this situation. It's been driving me nuts." Sarah spoke.

"What situation exactly are you talking about?"

"Are you high? You know the situation is the only situation we have right now."

"What situation, Sarah? Say it."

"The damn boat. And watch your tone. Okay? I let you slide at the bank."

Sam scoffed, "The bank. Yeah. Laundered so much...they'll come around."

Y/N looked down and shook his head lightly. Sam was a terrible liar.

"If that was the case, then why'd they dog you out. Big Time?" Sarah replied.

"Yeah, you damn right I'm Big Time. You'll see when I have that banker killed."

Sarah didn't seem to have heard that last line as she began to shout at somebody on the other end.

"Cass! What'd I tell you about the Cheerios? I don't have time for this! Sam, I'm sorry, I'll call you back."