[1] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘷. 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

IN HIS OFFICE SPACE, Y/N paced around the room whilst tapping the dry erase marker on his palm. He thought a bit before writing again on the board mounted on the easel.

He's been working on this for the past week now. Sam did work too on his own time back in Louisiana, but Y/N shouldered most of the responsibility of this assignment. And he was happy to do so.

Y/N erased some things and also added a few more. He stood back and tapped the marker against his chin, observing the writing on the board.

A/N: Not going to lie, I had fun making this

The recruiting process was still in its early stages. Only people he's actually talked to were Wanda, Strange, and Rhodey...with two being undecided and one declining.

He believed Bucky would actually want to join despite not asking him, he'd have to contact him soon. He'd love to have the White Wolf on the new team.

T'Challa was also another name, but hasn't been able to get in contact with the Wakandan king. Does he even use a cell phone? Y/N randomly wondered it was made of vibranium too.

Peter was a surefire candidate in his mind. He's gotten close with the teenager since he reunited with him at Tony's cabin months ago. Y/N knows he has a good heart and the indomitable will of a hero, which are definitely good traits. Unfortunately, with the current fiasco he's in dealing with the death of Quentin Beck in London, he hasn't been able to contact him.

The trial has been going on for almost two months now and public opinion on Peter Parker has been split. There are supporters that understand how he's been protecting New York and also assisted the Avengers in defeating Thanos, then there's others (mostly Daily Bugle watchers) who simply see him as a menace and a danger.

Y/N knew Peter was innocent. He knew he wasn't capable of hurting people in London and murdering Mysterio. He just wished he can tell the world that Parker is a good person and that they would listen. He did try to call Fury, but he weirdly hasn't communicated back.

"Everything okay in here?" Wanda asked him by the door.

Y/N snapped out of his thoughts and turned around. "Yeah. Just thinking."

"I can tell. You've been staring into space for like two minutes."

"How long have you been there?"

"Two minutes."

Y/N chuckled as his girlfriend walked into the room and stood beside him. She examined the white board as well.

"Someone's well at work." She remarked.

"I don't know how Fury did this." Y/N replied. "And he probably had multiple boards and screens. With only one eye that's a lot of turning."

Wanda laughed as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's left. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"You and Sam really think you can assemble a new one?" She asked.