The Beginning Of The Electron Arc

TIME SKIP - WHEN SOYEON AND HAYUN ARE GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

"How do you guys feel?" Akira asked as Hayun and Soyeon got into the car. "Fine, all of our injuries are gone." Soyeon replied

"Everyone has been waiting for you two to come back," Vivi spoke, "some people even thought you both died."

"Yeah, I see why." Hayun buckled her seatbelt.

------------------------------------------------------

A man who idolized villains was working with electric cables, when all of the sudden the cables snapped and went haywire and he was electrocuted, badly.

"OH MY GOD!" A person who saw the incident screamed, panicking and pulling out their phone to call 9-1-1.

"911, whats your emergency?" The operator answered. "OH MY GOD, SOMEONE GOT ELECTROCUTED REALLY BAD, I THINK THEY'RE DEAD." The person screamed through the phone.

"What's your location? We'll send help as fast as possible."

"I'm by the McDonald's on 4th Avenue."

"Okay, sending help now. Stay very far from the wires."

All of a sudden, the man got up. He was covered in electricity and was no longer a man. "My dream...It has some true." He said to himself, look at his electric covered hands.

"How is that possible...you were electrocuted, really bad..." The person slow started stepping back, preparing to run but then all of a sudden the man fired a powerful electric ball at the person, killing them instantly.

"Yes! My first kill!"

"FREEZE." A officer shouted from a distance, gun pointed.

"That gun won't do anything to me, I am indestructible now. I am, Electron." He generated strong amounts of electric energy and created a blast wave, destroying almost everything around him.

People who were walking by saw what was going on and started filming it, hoping the new vigilante hero would see and save the day.

----------------------

"SUNWOO, CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA RIGHT NOW." Eric shouted, waking Sunwoo from his nap.

"...Huh?" He responded, half awake.

"HURRY UP AND BECOME" He lowered his voice, "Spiderman" Eric showed Sunwoo the news about 'Electron.'

"Oh my goodness." Sunwoo groaned, sitting up in his bed. "He could easily kill me, I can't fight him."

"But the thing is, you can." Eric took Sunwoos suit and threw it on him. "Suit up!"

"If I die, I'll actually kill you." Sunwoo said, picking up his suit and standing up.

----------COSTUME CHANGE------------

"Don't die, alright?" Eric said.

"I'll try not to." Sunwoo pulled down his mask then swung out the window. He swung through the city of Seoul as fast as he could.

When he arrived on the scene, he saw the destruction and the dozens of dead people. "Spiderman!" Electron called out, jumping down from a six-story building. "I've been waiting for ya."

Sunwoo sighed, "Can you just stop this madness, I don't even know how you're alive and breathing right now."

"This is my dream, to become a villain and kill a superhero." Electron generated a ball of electricity in this hand, but before he could fire it, Sunwoo used his web-shooting ability to pull two lamp posts down on top of the electric covered man.

Electron then lost his balance and fell to the concrete ground.
"You're dead, you little insect."

---------------------------------------------
Y2KJISUNG
Heres your chapter ig

if its bad its bc you rushed me