Soyeon

People were running and screaming in fear, news helicopters flew over the scene capturing every single moment. 

"Soyeon! Look its the spider person!" Hayun said.

"Wait, really?" Soyeon said, turning around, "wait we should record this fight and then post it on social media."

"We should be running but okay..." Hayun said as Soyeon pulled out her phone and clicked the record button. 

But, that they didn't expect was for a bomb to be tossed in-front of them, before they could react the bomb went off and the two were blown away.

Sunwoo noticed the explosion and caught a quick glimpse of the people, he immediately recognized Soyeon but before he could run over there, the villain smacked him into a tree which nearly knocked him out.

"This was almost too easy. Now I'll blow up this city and move on to other cities...then I'll rebuild everything and take over the world!"

"That's a....stupid....plan...." Sunwoo said, slowly getting up. 

"Ugh, annoying little insect. Just give up already, you've clearly already lost."

"I don't accept failure." Sunwoo said, shooting multiple webs and and tying up the villain, this time they weren't able to burst out.

Later, the police showed up and arrested the villain. Sunwoo had nearly forgot about Soyeon until he heard the ambulance sirens. He rushed over to the area and saw Soyeon and Hayun being lifted into hospital vans on stretchers. 

-----------------------

"Is Soyeon alright???" Eric asked Sunwoo who was sitting down on his bed, looking very sad.

"I don't know."

-----------------------

sorry this one was also short

sunwoosblkwife here's ur chapter

i promise there'll be a part 2

anywayas

bye

and enjoy this pic of sunwoo