Disaster

sorry if this chapter is bad/short! (#writersblock)
sunwoosblkwife here's ur chapter
————-
"Spiders aren't cool, they're just creepy."
Hayun said, in a slightly disgusted tone.

"If you say so," Soyeon shrugged. "they don't actually look like a spider though."

"Yeah I know, but they can shoot webs...I hate webs"
"Alright Hayun, you've made your point. Spiders are somewhat creepy."

"We should go to the park, they have a ice-cream place that just opened up." Hayun said,
" I heard they have a bunch of flavours!"

"Sounds good to me." Soyeon said.

The two girls walked to the local park to try out the new ice cream place, not expecting what was about to happen...

"There it is!" Hayun said, pointing to the shop.
"Woah." Soyeon said in amazement. The ice cream shop was actually quite big, it was aesthetically pleasing too.
———————————————-

"Wow. These ice-creams are actually really good." Soyeon said, licking her ice cream and Hayun nodded her head in agreement.

Suddenly, there was an explosion and multiple people were screaming and running.

"What's going on???" Soyeon asked one of the people that ran by her.

"Run!!!" The person shouted before running away.

"Soyeon...I think we should go..." Hayun said, pointing at the figure in the sky.
———————————————-
"Breaking news. Seoul Central Park is under attack by an unknown person, there have been multiple explosions."

"Sunwoo, look..." Eric said, pointing to the tv.
"Hm?" Sunwoo said, turning towards the tv.
His eyes widened as he saw the destruction
that was happening. "This looks really bad..."
"Sunwoo, you have to help, I don't think there's anyone else that can help in this situation."
—————————————
Sunwoo swung through seoul as fast as he could, he eventually got to the park but he couldn't find the villain, was he too late?

"I see you've fell for my trap." A voice said from behind.

Sunwoo turned around to see the villain ready to attack him, "trap...? huh?"

"Tell me how you got your powers or else i'll blow up the entire city!"

"You're crazy, you won't be able to blow up an ENTIRE city."

"That's what you think." The villain said, before attacking Sunwoo. "Tell me, now."

"I actually don't even know how I got them in the first place," Sunwoo said, shooting a web at the villain.

"Stop playing these games, tell me how you got your powers and Seoul won't be exploded into bits."
"I already said no." Sunwoo said before he kicked the villain and shot more webs at him.

"So that's how you want to play it." The villain said, bursting out of the webs. "I'll squish you like a insect"