Soyeon: pt.2

@Y2KJISUNG

It's been four hours since the incident and everyone is worried about Soyeon and Hayun, there's been rumours that they're dead since it's almost impossible to survive the thing that happened to them, but many had hope.

"Soyeon and Hayun are dead for sure." One of the students said, "theres no way they survived that."

"Yeah, there's no way." Their friend said, "it would be a miracle if they survived."

-----------------------------------

Sunwoo walked through the halls, he looked very sad. All he could think about was what happened at the park, he was starting to think it was his fault for not stopping the villain fast enough.

"Sunwoo, you okay?" Hyunjae asks, walking up to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sunwoo says, "im just tired."

"Oh. Well, did you hear about Soyeon and Hayun? And that Spider person was there too."

"I heard..." Sunwoo mumbled. "Do you think they survived that explosion?" Hyunjae asks. "I hope so," Sunwoo says, his voice sounding sad. "I really, really do."

"I wonder who that spider person is though." Hyunjae put his hands in his pocket, "who do you think it is?"  Sunwoo just shrugged in response and continued walking. 

"I think its Eric," Hyunjae walked with Sunwoo, "he just seems like the type of person."

"Eric?" Sunwoo raised a brow, "I don't think he would be like that." 

"Why not?" Hyunjae questioned, "what if...the Spiderman is Eric and He's just like a mutant spider."

"That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say." Sunwoo looked at Hyunjae.  "Like, but what if Eric isn't really Eric." Hyunjae continued his theory.

"What's this Eric not being Eric thing about?" Eric appeared behind the two, which caused them to jump. "Oh my god, don't scare me like that." Hyunjae turned around to face Eric.

"He thinks you're the Spiderman." Sunwoo said, "funny, right?" 

Eric laughed, "Me? Spiderman? I could never. The suit is too tacky." 

"Well, I think the suit is nice." Sunwoo argued. "Who cares about the suit???" Hyunjae cut in, "tell me how you use your webs, Eric."

"I'm not Spiderman, calm down. I'm just Eric." 

"That's what an undercover hero would say."

Sunwoo sighed, "you're being silly"

-------------------------------

"Soyeon and Hayun are gonna be just fine," The Nurse spoke.

"Thank goodness!" Akira said in relief.  "Can we see them now?" Vivi asked The Nurse

The Nurse smiled softly and nodded, "Of course."

Vivi and Akria walked to the area where Soyeon and Hayun were.

"Heyyyyy" Akira said, moving the curtain that was in-between Soyeon and Hayun. "How are you guys doing?" Vivi gave them both snacks to eat. 

"The explosion knocked us both out." Soyeon said, opening the snack. "I barely even remember it. There was just a bright light then, boom, we woke up here." Hayun added.

"We're so sorry that you guys had that happen to you." Akira said, handing the both of them flowers. "When do you guys get out of here?"

"Four days, we still haven't fully recovered yet. They're still treating our burns." Hayun showed the girls one of the burns that was on their arm. "It hurts a little, but not too much."

"So, what's happening at school?" Soyeon asked. 

"Well, a lot of people are worried about you, especially Sunwoo." Vivi replied. 

"Oh, that's nice." Soyeon smiled. 

"Oh and, homework. Lots of it." Akira said, "the teachers asked us to give you some of the homework sheets, but we did the homework for you."

"That's so nice, thank you." Hayun thanked them. "Yeah, thank you." Soyeon said, also thanking them.

-------------------------------

This was a short chapter bc #writersblock - I also haven't updated this in a while sooo yeah