Chapter 13 -Realizations Can Be Hard

Callen's POV

I can't believe I finally got this gorgeous girl to let her guard down. I am falling for her hard. I can't help the way she makes me feel and I know I have the same effect on her. When I held her in my arms when we were dancing, it felt like that is exactly where she belonged. Her close proximity made my heart flutter and the smell of her hair drove me wild. She always smells so good. And having her this close to me really let me drink her in.

Kirsten fell asleep about an hour ago in my arms. I don't want her to ever leave this spot. She belongs here. With me. I think I finally made her see it. Her mom is fucked up. I know she loves her but she doesn't realize how badly she has messed with her head. For someone as beautiful and intelligent as Kirsten to not feel valued is just insane to me. She pushes everyone away as a defense mechanism too. It's so screwed up.

I can't wait to have sex with her again. I am sure the wedding guests are long gone now. They may be wondering where we went to but fuck it. We don't owe them any explanations. I suddenly realize I have to have her again right now, so I roll over on top of her and begin to kiss her to wake her up.

"Mmmmmm" she moans out half asleep.

"Baby, wake up and go take a shower with me." I tell her.

She continues to lay there half asleep so I pick her up carry her to the bathroom with me. Luckily there were some complimentary soaps and shampoos in there. I turn the water on to the perfect temperature and I hold her under the water. As she wakes up and realizes where we are she looks at me heatedly and begins to kiss me passionately. I wash her off with soap and she does the same as we continue to kiss each other. After a few minutes she breaks the kiss and lowers herself to her knees, never breaking eye contact.

God she is fucking sexy.

Her mouth makes her way to my erect cock as she takes as much of me as she can in her mouth. What she can't fit she holds with her hand as she strokes me while bobbing her head back and forth.

"Ahhh...fuuuuccckkkk!" I groan out as I grab her wet locks and run my hands through them and she picks up her pace. It's not long before I am coming undone.

"I am cumming!!" I scream as I release myself inside her mouth.

I pull her up to her feet quickly as I kiss her with more passion than ever.

"We aren't done yet. What you don't know about me is I have crazy stamina. I can go all night long if I want."
I tell her honestly.

"I hope you do." She says.

That's all she has to say before I pick her up and hold her as she wraps her legs around me. I kiss her with everything I have and I bury myself inside her again. I fuck her hard and fast as our wet skin slaps together.

"Fuck Callen I am going!" She yells out as she cums all over my cock.

Her hot release puts me over the edge as I pull out of her and shoot my seed all over her stomach.

We finish washing each other off and we grab towels that we wrap ourselves up in and head back to bed. Both of us fall asleep this time, giving in to pure exhaustion.

I am awakened a few hours later by Kirsten kissing me. I grab her and hold her close to me as she makes her way on top of me. It doesn't take long before I am aroused and she slides herself onto me. She bounces up and down on my cock quickly. I watch her beautiful perky breasts bounce and I grab them with my hands to hold them in place and play with her nipples between my fingers. She moans at the touch. I watch her like she is my favorite movie. The faces she makes, her sexy moans, her incredible body, it all sends my senses in overdrive. It must do the same to her because before long she has the most beautiful orgasm I have yet to witness. Just watching her almost puts me over the edge.

"Kirsten, I am going to go if you don't stop. I need to pull out." I tell her.

"Fuck it, just go. I am going to go again." She moans out.

"No Kirsten, that's not a good idea." I try to reason with her.

"I said it's fine. God I am about to go again!!"
She screams out as she has her second orgasm in a row which pushes me over the edge and I release myself inside her.

"Fuck, I really didn't want to do that. I warned you though. God you turn me the fuck on." I tell her breathlessly.

"It will be ok. Nothing will happen. I just needed you. One last time." She says.

"Yeah maybe before we leave, but I plan to repeat this daily." I tell her with a chuckle. But she doesn't laugh.

Oh no. She is shutting down again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her bluntly.

"Because Callen you knew what I was like and what you were getting yourself into but you still pursued me. I tried to push you away and I was weak last night. As wonderful of a person that you are and as fantastic as tonight has been this can't continue." She says rejecting me.

"Don't do this. You got mad at me the other night for rejecting you and now you are doing the same damn thing!" I plead with her.

"I have to. I hope we can remain friends."
She replies.

"Fuck you and your friendship. Just when I finally thought I got you to see what I see in you. You fucking used me." I tell her angrily as I get dressed.

"I wasn't using you." She says in defense.

"Yes you did. Well don't worry about it. I am going to get my ticket and get the fuck out of here. I don't need this." I tell her as I storm out and she doesn't follow me.

I get to her parents house about an hour later after calling a cab and she hasn't made it home yet. I quickly pack my bag angrily trying to get out of there before anyone in the house wakes up.

"Callen, what are you doing?" I hear her mom ask me startling me.

"Well I am leaving. Thanks to you, your daughter wants nothing to do with me. You know you don't give her enough credit. She's beautiful, smart, and ambitious, but because she has been put down her entire life by you for not being the way you want her to be, she doesn't think she is good enough or worthy of a real relationship. I thought I finally broke through to her last night only to find out I was so wrong. It's sad that a great girl like her will never get to experience a romantic relationship in her life because you and the other dumbasses she dated ruined it for her. As someone who grew up without a mother, I always imagined what she would be like that.  Someone that was loving and caring. I know you love her, but show it for God's sake. Quit putting her down. Anyway, thanks for your hospitality but I have a plane to catch." I tell her as I storm out the door and back into the cab to head to the airport.

I should have listened to my partner at work. She really didn't want anything to do with me. This was her plan all along. Well fuck her then.