Chapter 2: The meeting

2012 turtles are patrolling the area while they heard some noise coming from an alley way. They went there on top of an apartment to spy something only to see three mutants.

Mikey: woah, guys they look like us

Raph: yea no joke but why do they actually look a like from us?

Donnie: they seem to be stressed about something

Leo: Okay team, let's hear what are they talking about.

They all noded and listen to them

Micheal: YOU KNOW LEO NEEDS US, HE ISN'T STABLE YET!

Raphie: Mikey we know you are worried but so are we.

Dee: Yeah Micheal, and plus we can extra help if we find our other dimension us.

Micheal: Okay but we gotta find them quick Leo will probably be lost at the City.

The 2012 turtles were shock. That was their other dimension but they look very different and why are they worried about their Leo?

Donnie: So I may think they could be our dimension version of us

Raph: Yeah we know but why are they worry about their Leo?

Leo: I don't know but I think we should trust them.

Mikey: So we are gonna go down to meet them?

Leo: Yup

The turtles went down to meet the rise turtles.

Micheal: Guys there's our versions!

Leo: yes we are your other versions but how are you here?

Dee: How did you know and I may have accidentally portal my brothers here.

Raph: well we spy on you three thinking you guys are villians and why are you so worried about your Leo? Like he is the oldest you guys shouldn't worried about him.

Micheal: HE IS NOT THE OLDEST AND YOU DARE TO SAY THAT HE DOESN'T NEED HELP?!

Raphie: Mikey, Mikey it's okay.

Dee: you dare to say that to my brother...

The rise turtles are glaring at Raph making him a bit angry

Raph: Well yeah and wait did you say he is not the oldest?!

Micheal: Yeah our age is different but now at this point we need help by making a portal

Donnie: I could help you with that.

Dee:that's great, now we need to be quick

Leo: why?

Raphie: should I tell them...?

Dee and Micheal nod

Raphie: So our dimension us very different but there was an alien called the krang and he was very powerful. We can't even stop him but our Leo made desicion.....we though he would never came back after he sacrifice his life but Mikey save him by making portal but Leo is already .......Krangtified. so we have to take care of him, he is very fragile. He can't talk but only screech and he would usually run away If he sees other people or mutants that he doesn't recognise.

The 2012 turtles were shock how their Leo is actually very different but as they were about to say something, they heard a screech that is very loud.

Micheal: Guys that sounds like Leo!

To be continue....