Chapter 3: Capture

Micheal:Guys that sounds like Leo!

The 2012 turtles were shock. Their Leo sounds a bit terror but the Rise quickly ran to the sounds of their brother.

Mikey: their Leo sounds a bit scary

Donnie: well they did said he was Krangtified so....

Leo: Okay now we should probably follow them

They follow the rise turtles trying to find the sounds of their brother's screech only to find Leon who is scared seeing footbots.

Raphie: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!

The rise turtles were furious and started to destroy the footbots while Leon was still scared.
After the rise turtles destroy the footbots they go near at Leon and Leon hug them. Leon was still shaking from the footbots but his brothers assure that they will keep him safe while the 2012 turtles see how different their Leo is. Leon has a pink tentacle look arm and a pink thing attached to his head having a yellow eye with a red pupils.

Mikey: Woah that's your Leo? Why does he look different from you guys?

Dee: Like our Raph said it was from a Krang

Leon look at the 2012 turtles and flinch. He is scared of them. Raphie try to calm Leon down but Leon was not taking it easy.

Raphie: Hey Leon it's okay they are friends.

Leon look at the turtles. He didn't know if he should trust them but then he sees his brothers with a worried face. He wants to make them happy so he try to trust them

Dee: It seems our brother trust you for now..

Mikey: So um do you guys want to follow us into our lair?

Micheal: yea sure anything that could bring us home and safe for Leo

Then the 2012 bring them to the way at the lair.but they didn't notice someone was watching them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....