Chapter Eight

((Warning: Sexual themes ahead~!))
"A-ah-achoo!!"
Alfred awoke with a start from sneezing. He felt terrible and needed to change quickly, his clothes were practically sticking to him from the sweat last night as he had rushed home. He sighed and got up, stripping himself and throwing then off to the side. He grabbed a towel and went to his bathroom. He felt sicker than a dog by now...
Dammit... Did Ivan give him his cold when they kissed last night? He sighed. He'll have to call in for work. He picked up the phone after wrapping his towel around him and creeped downstairs. Matt and Gil were passed out on the couch, draped in a blanks. They obviously didn't stay awake for sex yet so obviously they were clothed.
He dialed his boss' number and hurried upstairs. After a quick conversation with Yao, he was able to stay home and have Antonio take over his position today.
He sighed and threw his phone onto his bed. He hurried back to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He dropped the towel and got in it.
As he washed, lewd thoughts of him and Ivan entered his head. He tried to ignore them but he was a blushing mess and he was harder than ever. As the erection became more bothersome, he leaned against the wall and began to stroke himself. He moaned and panted heavily as he closed his eyes imagining Ivan touching him. About fifteen minutes flew by and he finally came. He moaned and grunted, standing up again. He washed himself again and got out of the shower. He dried himself off with his towel and wrapped it around him again, exiting the bathroom.
He entered his room, tired again from masturbating in the shower. He quickly changed into pajamas and got back into bed, falling back to sleep.
Time skip~
A few hours, he awoke still feeling terrible. He got up and decided to go downstairs for some cough and cold medicine. After taking the disgusting medicine, he could hear moans and grunts coming from Matt's room.
"M-Matthieu~" a voice said loudly as a few more moans followed.
"Ah~ Gil~"
Alfred rubbed his temples, disgusted. He hurried upstairs and pulled on a sweatshirt and jeans. He grabbed his phone and pulled on shoes. He hurried downstairs and out the door.
As he walked, he continued to think about Ivan and how he was going to apologize for the sudden leave last night... But what was mainly on his mind was confessing to him.