Chapter 16

I wore a simple black dress. When in doubt, go back to basics. I always remember Nora telling me.

Today I'm going to bring Bruce at an art gallery just three cities away which is almost three-hour drive which I booked intentionally overnight. *evil grin*

From all the boys I dated and played, Bruce was different. I always go for a sophisticated man who wear suits or a member of a boyband with piercing and lip rings which is always hot. Eric is a sophisticated man which I would go to right there and then but he seemed so easy to manipulate and he's aggressive like me which lessens the excitement and mystery. But Bruce, gosh Bruce. I can't even put words to why am I feeling this right now. Bruce is the total opposite of all my ideal type. He's a nerd that dresses like an old man, walks like an old professor and talks like a shy pre-puberty teen but looks like a greek god. I find him really special since he wasn't even trying to hit on me. He's the type of guy who's not aware of how good they look which makes them look even better. And those eyes. I've dated enough guys with blue eyes but Bruce's blue eyes seemed to take me back somewhere in my childhood. His eyes feels like you could get lost at them forever. Why am I even like this? I sound like a love sick puppy!

I stopped the car engine and saw Bruce leaning on his car at the parking lot. I looked at him and I swear my panties started to soak wet. He is so hot. He wore black long-sleeves polo with black jeans and black converse. His polo is folded up to his elbow and he wore a black watch. His hair is messy as always which added another hot factor to his look. And then I realized we wore the same color. "Hey you copied me!" I joked him as I approach him.

"Y-you w-w-want m-me to change? I-i-I can change a-." I cut him off before he could say anything cute that may have gather us some nasty look from passersby.

"Bruce, loosen a bit okay? I am just joking." I giggled and he joined me. His giggles sounded so seductive that I swear if we weren't anywhere public, I would jump on him and give him the best sex ever.

"W-where a-are we going?" as soon as he asked. I pulled his hand and semi-dragged him to my car. He followed without any more questions and I started the engine.

During the drive, Bruce and I talked and talked. It was good to know him more, more than good looks and good body. Apparently, thanks to football his body remained as hot as ever. He was from boarding school and after that, he got tutored to get a degree in Philosophy and Arts which made me like him more. He talked about his dad forcing him to lead the family business but his mom always encouraged him to do what he wanted. He likes pasta and so I am. Those little things about a person makes you want them and talk to them all day and night and be with them. It's those little things that makes him special, makes him worth the time and effort, makes him deserving of my trust and... and my heart.

He fell asleep as I parked the car inside Citadel Hotel, the most expensive hotel in our area.

The art gallery will be at the function hall and the main artist is Gustav Helt, a family friend, and Bruce's favorite painter. *coughs* totally coincidence. *winks*

A/N:

Leave your comments and votes guys! The story will be exciting I promise you. HAHA I just want it to unfold slowly so I hope you guys are patient. Hihihihi