"How cute is she, my baby" He thought and they went to his car. She opened the door and she sat "Carefully" He said.

"Should I talk to Anya in front of you?" He said smiling sheepishly.
"Whenever you talk just say no to her" She said pouting with her mouth filled with air.

He pinched her cheeks and her balloon like mouth bursted making both of them laugh.
"Cutie" He said.

Both were sitting for their number to come. Teja was not feeling well. She was rubbing her hand with one another trying to be patient. Karan was checking something in his phone.

He looked at her clossing her eyes and taking heavy breathe. "Tejasswi" He said and she opened her eyes.

"Relax" He said holding her hand and softly caressing it.

They went and settled on the chair. When the doctor asked what was the problem. She looked at Karan as Teja was not replying. "Tejasswi, tell her" He asked.

"I'm not feeling normal doctor. My body is acting differently to everything. I'm feeling uneasy all the time. And today I'm feeling dizziness. And I'm running to washroom after every half and hour" She said and then looked at Karan who was looking at her with lots of question. God knows what.

The doctor smiled a bit and looks at Karan "Mr. Kundrra we need to do some test. I have some doubts I think that would be cleared" She asked Karan.

"Yes doctor. But she is fine right??" He asked when doctor gestured him to relax.

The doctor wrote some test to be done and asked Karan to do them as soon as possible.

"Tejasswi let's go and get the tests done. I think we'll get the report soon and then we'll talk to the doctor about that" He asked holding her hand and moving for tot he other department.

Teja was sitting on a chair and was looking at Karan with baby eyes making cute expression who was standing beside her.

"Nothing is going to happen darling you have to do it" He said. "Please Karan. I'm fine I don't want to do this please please please" She tried to convince Karan.

"Shut up" he said and Teja made a angry face not looking at him. "It's important Tejasswi. You need to understand it" He said "I'm here. Just chill" He said.

"Just chill" She mimicked pushing him away. The nurse bought the needle closer to her to take the blood sample as soon. As soon as Teja saw it she shouted Karan's name looking at the needle carefully and nervously.

"You just pushed me away. I'm not coming" He asked. "Karan please don't do this I need you come here" She said giving him her hand which he held immediately.

"See the needle is so sharp. It will hurt me" She said in her baby voice. "No Karan no I don't wanna do this. Let me go. I will rum away now. Tell her to go away from me" She pointed towards the nurse.

"It won't hurt you. I will not let anyone or anything hurt you I promise" He asked looking intensely into her eyes. "Promise?" She asked and he nodded.

He hugged her digging her face in his stomach. He was caressing her hair and she was holding her right hand around her. He held her left and forwarded to the nurse.

She clutched his shirt when she felt the needle on her skin. He too closed her eyes tightly not being able to see her this little pain.

"Teju it's done" He said but she was still holding him tightly. He still parted away asking "Is it hurting? " She shook her head smiling softly at him which made Karan kiss her forehead.

"Sir take her to room 104. Some more test are to be done" The nurse instructed. "Some more" Teja looked at Karan with with big eyes.

"Ma'am it won't pain" The nurse chuckled. Karan too laughed at her.

Karan got a call he looked at Teja. "Tejasswi you go with the nurse. I'll come after attending the call. It's important" He said and Teja nodded her head.

"I'll be back in ten minutes, ok? " He said moved outside the hospital. She went with the nurse.
"You are his wife??" The nurse asked.
Teja smiled and said "No, I'm his secretary".

"Ohh he is really caring towards that's why I asked" The nurse said as they walked on the stairs. "Btw he is so handsome I have seen him first time from so close otherwise I had only seen him in pictures".

"Ohh" She said being nice to the nurse.

Teju was lying on the bed as her test was going on. She was looking at the person who was doing it. "Can i ask you something"

"Yess you can. But don't move Ok" The doctor said. "What are these test for??" She asked and the doctor looked at with a confused face.

"You don't know what are these test for" She asked. "No. I was feeling weak and the doctor told me to have this test done. I forgot to ask her" She said cutely.

"You are pregnant" She said and Teja looked at her with a serious face.
"How can you say that? How do you know? " She asked.

"It's my daily work I know who is pregnant and who is not and reports are on the basis of it" She said and Teja didn't say anything. She was silent the whole time.

After the test was done. Teja left the room and started moving. Her hand was on her stomach she was not understanding the feeling. She wanted to be happy or she wanted to cry or be angry. She didn't know. She kept her first step on the stairs but before she can keep another step.

She lost her balance. But Karan held her from her waist. "Karan" She held him tightly. "It's Ok. You are fine" He said. But she didn't reply anything.

He looked at her and she was lost "it's fine Tejasswi. Nothing to worry. I'm there to keep you safe" He asked. Teja slightly moved her hand on the stomach and then nodded her head.

"All the test are done. We shall go home now" He asked holding her arms closely side hugging her as they walked down the stairs.

"Should I tell him what doctor said.
Or should I wait for the reports.
How will he react??
What if again start behaving rude again.
What if I'm actually pregnant" This was everything going I'm her mind.