"What do you mean?, he looks harmless,"

Ashley answered, and we both looked at her. Could she see, was she going blind. She just called a tall, scary looking person, harmless. This girl is stressing me out right now.

"I have seen him strangle someone just because he was irritated by that person."

Felicia said, looking away.

I and Ashley gave each other looks of disbelief and laughed like crazy while walking to our spot.

I think she was lying because I can be a very irritating person at times, and he hasn't killed me or 'strangled' me yet.

I really do hope that what she said didn't happen. I haven't seen Fernando's anger issues in action yet, but I doubted he would do that.

Right?
_______________
Fast forward

It was after school, and I told Ashley that I was going to talk to Fernando.

"What for?"

"I am just going to talk to him,"

I said.

"So you are ditching me for him again,"

She said, like she doesn't do that to me when she is around Felicia.

"No, it's not like that."

"Ok, fine, then I am coming with you."

"I don't think that's a good idea,"

I warned her.

"What will he do, push me down a staircase?"

She giggled.

"You never know,"

I mumbled.

"Well, you will be with me, so, I doubt he will do anything,"

She said.

"Can you just stay here, I will be right back."

I convinced her not to come with me.

"Fine,"

She said, sounding irritated, and I walked up to Fernando.

"Hi Fernando,"

I said, walking towards him while he was busy on his phone. Then, all of a sudden, I tripped on a rock, and he quickly caught me.

"Nice reflexes"

I said with a grin.

"You should be more careful,"

Fernando said, putting me on my feet, then he looked back at his phone.

"Hey, I am sorry ok,"

I said, placing a finger on his phone and pushing it down, letting him look at me.

"Sorry for what?"

He asked.

"For not giving you all my attention when you needed it."

I smiled at him and it seemed like he was about to smile back at me when my stupid friend called Ashley decided to speed walk towards us, ruining the whole moment that I had created.

"ROSE WHAT ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR?!"

Ashley shouted while speed walking towards us, and Fernando went emotionless immediately. I heard him inhale and exhale deeply.

Damn, Ashley has got bad timing.

"Ashley, I told you to wait for me,"

I scolded her but she ignored me.