Fernando said.

"Yeah, I know."
_______________

After school
Rose's POV:

Leonardo, Fernando, and I were outside the school gates, walking around while talking. Since a lot of people had gone home, due to how early school ended.

I was complaining to Leonardo, telling him how he ruined the greatest dream, and he was just laughing at me and apologizing like that would bring it back.

All of a sudden, a black Lamborghini drove in high speeds to the parking lot of the school, and coincidentally, it chose to park at the space that I was standing in. There were so many parking spaces but the driver chose mine.

Thank goodness Leonardo pulled me in time because I was frozen in place.

If he didn't, I would have been a pancake by now.

Leonardo and Fernando seem to know who the person is, and Leonardo made sure to hold me close to him.

"THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME!"

An old-ish looking man shouted loudly while exiting the car.

He had black hair and green eyes.

I feel like he looked very hot when he was younger, but now he just looked frustrated and angry and had a bit of wrinkles on his face.

"What do you want?"

Fernando asked, seemingly  frustrated.

"Is this what you came here for?"

The man asked, pointing at me, a person who looked like a child with Leonardo's arms wrapped around me.

"DON'T POINT AT HER, YOU STUPID BITCH"

Leonardo shouted.

"Oh, you guys are in love with..."

Leonardo covered my ears before I could hear the rest of the man's sentence.

Fernando was shouting at the man, and he was shouting back at him. Unfortunately, I couldn't read lips, but if I could, I bet I would be able to figure out what they were saying.

I could only hear the parts that were said loudly like when the guy said

"There are many black beautiful girls, and you guys had to choose this one."

The sentence actually left me with a lot of thoughts and questions because I knew he was right.

Why did they love me?
Like there are so many beautiful people out there, and guess what I am, I am cute, right above unattractive.

But, when he said.

"THIS GIRL ISN'T EVEN THAT ATTRACTIVE."

OUCH, my poor heart. Like I know, but you don't have to say it out loud.

Those words actually hurt me, and I think Leonardo saw that I heard what he said because he started shouting back at him, too, but I couldn't hear what he said.

We're they whispering or what?

"Go away, Clinton."

I heard Fernando say.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"

The man shouted out very loudly. That's how I could hear him.

"I CAN TALK TO YOU IN ANYWAY I WANT"

Fernando said angrily.

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE!"

Leonardo shouted and I think the guy saw that he was wasting his time and stood no chance against Leonardo and Fernando.

He went back into his car and drove off.

Leonardo then let go of my ears.

"Who was that guy?"

I asked.

"That was our father,"

Leonardo said, and Fernando was busy rubbing his eyes in frustration.

"I'm sorry you had to see that princesa."

He looked at me.

"Why do you guys talk to your father like that?"

I asked, and they kept quiet for like a whole minute.

"He is not a good man, Rose, and so are we, we are also not good men."

Leonardo said, and Fernando looked at the floor with his eyes closed.

"What do you guys mean?"

I asked, making Fernando look me in the eye.

"We will tell you when you're ready, princesa."

He said, and they both hugged me.

"Why did you guys choose me? There are a lot of girls prettier than me that love you guys, but you choose me. Why?"

I asked and  immediately regretted.

They pulled back and stared at me with irritation and frustration written all over their face

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU, HEAR ME,"

Fernando said, and I think I made him angrier than he already was.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. "

I said.

"You are beautiful inside and out, that's why we chose you, you are special."

Leonardo said, and my heart, it started beating so fast that I thought I was having a heart attack.

"You think so?"

I asked.

"We know so."

Fernando said.