"Unless your name is google , stop acting like you know everything." You are playing with the wrong person mystery guy.

"A lot of people lacked a gift ; knowing when to fuck off ."he moved closer

"If you ran like your mouth , you would be in good shape." I sassed back.

Now only I noticed that  I'm drenched and you could see my bra clearly.
Suddenly I was covered by a leather jacket. I looked up and was met with green eyes. Oh no, green eyes = mystery guy= trouble. So this mystery guy gave me his jacket . But he didn't wear one , maybe it was next to him.

"What are you d- doing ?" I stuttered . Is he bipolar or something ? because one second we were bickering and the next second he's helping , and that too coming close.

Slowly he came a little more close , his forehead almost touching mine. He moved his lips to my corner and asked with a stupid devilish smirk playing on his lips

" Are you scared darling ?" Suddenly I don't feel nervous anymore. You know what I did ? I reciprocated his actions. I leaned closer till our noses touched each other's. I can feel him getting tensed.

"Now who's scared honey ?" I whispered enjoying this. Before I can do anything more I was ripped off him.

"What th-"it was the devil himself glaring at the green eyed guy.

"Who are you ?" The green eyed guy questioned Noah.

"Someone whom you shouldn't mess with" Noah  replied sliding his arms around my waist.

"And what makes you think I'm any better?" Mystery guy replied smirking, sliding his arms too around my waist. Both are glaring at each other now tightening their grips on me and slightly pulling me to their sides. My Waist hurt a little because of the wound.

"And what makes you both think I'm any better ? Huh ?" I chirped in pulling away from both of them in a way standing behind them kicking their knee , twisting both of their hands behind their back.

"Ouch oww!" Both of them hissed in pain as they fell.

"Now tell me who's better ?" I asked them twisting a little bit more.

" you are better!" Both replied.
I smiled satisfied with their response. Both of them stood up dusting imaginary dust off their body.

"May I have your name ?" Mystery guy asked me.

"Why ? Don't you already have one?" I sassed.

"Yeah I do, but I'd like to know a beautiful lady's. The one who's standing in front of me with her bambi innocent eyes wide open." he flirted. I don't know why but a blush crept up my cheeks. I stood there not knowing what to say. No one has complemented me before like this.

"You go first , then I'll tell you mine" I smiled because I started feeling comfortable around this mystery guy whose names I'll get now. Though we were bickering and I wanted to smack him , now I'm growing comfortable in his presence each second passing by.

"Hayden Rhodes" came his short reply.

"Ava Russo"

"So Ava, may I know why you were here?  We're you spying on me? " he asked me.

"Um- uh n-o I was just, you know uhm .....friend , yeah I came to meet my friend" ughhh should have been prepared.

"Imaginary friend or out of curiosity came to meet the person who texted you by mistake ?" He asked raising his eyebrows .

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it right away because it's true.

"Since you came all the way here to meet me , can I buy you a drink ?" He asked.
I was about to reply but Noah beat me to it.

"Go ahead , but only if you buy her boyfriend one too" he commented smugly. I want to smack him for telling people that he's my boyfriend.

"No he's just kidding. He's my best friend you know . He loves pranking and messing around . Right Noah? " I stepped on his leg purposefully warning him not to go against it.

"Oww no, I mean yeah , of course I'm kidding" he smared at me. (Smile + glare = smare )

A/N
Please don't be silent readers.
Please express your thoughts about the chapter.
And don't forget to leave a comment and vote.
Love you all.
Teen_boooo