brokenhearted

Mulai dari awal

She just needed to be able to do that spell and everything would be fine, at least for Tyler.

She would be brokenhearted.

Tyler gave a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Don't you see it?" Tyler asked as he looked at her.

Malia looked up and met his gaze, what was he talking about now?

"I don't want any other mate; I don't care if it's a werewolf, vampire or witch because I want you. I can be dying at the moment Malia but given the chance I would never chose someone over you." Tyler said as he met her gaze.

Malia inhaled deeply as she took the information in.

"But why, of all the girls you could possibly chose why me?" Malia asked in a small voice, she didn't seem to understand.

Tyler cupped her cheek and smiled; she was so innocent at times that she amazed him.

"You truly don't see it; I'm in love with you Malia." Tyler said as he looked at her with a smile.

"But how is that possible if-." Malia started but eventually stopped confused.

"I remember everything, I remember from the day we met till now and I will not stand by and let you walk away from my life again." Tyler said as he looked at his lovely mate.

A silent tear rolled down Malia's cheek but she still forced a small smile on her face.

"It's not like you have a choice anyways." Malia murmured trying to face for once reality.

Tyler looked at her puzzled.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused, why didn't he have a choice?

"We can't be together Tyler, I can't be with you it will only kill me." Malia said as she brushed her hair away from her face.

"Why?" Tyler asked, he nearly demanded an answer.

Malia looked away as her eyes water before she met Tyler's gaze.

"Because I'm cursed, I'm cursed and there is nothing you can do about it." Malia said before she ran away.

***

"Is this really necessary?" Spencer asked as she looked around.

"Don't ask me about this; ask your brother he was the one that came up with this whole idea." Skye murmured as she fixed her dark blue dress.

"A dinner that involves werewolves, half vampires, vampires, witches, humans and a seeker; of course it makes sense now. It does sound like Aiden." Spencer said sarcastically as she shook her head.

Skye rolled her eyes at Spencer before she walked upstairs.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me alone Skye!" Spencer hissed as she went after Skye.

Skye looked at her for a second confused.

"What's wrong?" Skye asked; why was she acting like that?

"Just don't leave me alone with those weirdoes." Spencer hissed back; she hated being alone.

"Well excuse me but some of those weirdoes are my family." Skye told her trying so hard to not laugh.

"Exactly, this proves my point." Spencer said before she followed Skye to the bedroom.

When Skye got to the bedroom she started to fix her hair by straighten it, once she was done she looked at Spencer who sat on the bed wearing a frown.