At least not when she would pick Skye's side and go against his.

Aiden looked at Skye's soft blue eyes and gave a sight.

"Fine, but you will be at my side at all times." Aiden told her, he hated doing this.

Skye smiled and nodded before she hugged him.

"Thank you Aiden." Skye murmured against his chest.

***

Malia gave another groan as she failed with her spell, she had been doing this for hours yet she couldn't quite manage to cast the spell correctly.

"I'm so stupid." Malia said as she threw her book away.

"I beg to differ with that." A voice said behind her.

Malia turned around and saw how Tyler walked towards her.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" Malia asked as she stood up from the grass.

"Not really, Skye called me and told me that you were missing, your sister is worried about you." Tyler told her as he tried to read Malia's expression.

She was definitely sad, she had been crying but at the mention of her sister Malia's expression darken.

"I could hardly call that worried; my sister is a control freak. She loves to control every single aspect of my life, even my love life." Malia said as she shook her head.

"I guess that by that in some way you give your explanation for what you did to me?" Tyler asked in a soft voice as he got near her.

"Nothing could ever justify what I did to you, I did let my sister talk me into it but I could have done something about it and now thanks to me you are like this." Malia said as she looked at him.

"How, totally crushing on you?" Tyler said with a small chuckle.

"You know that is now what I mean, you are dying." Malia said as she met his gaze.

Tyler looked at her shocked.

"How did you? Was it Skye?" Tyler asked, had she told her?

Malia nodded.

"Yes, but I should've noticed this before since I already knew that this would happened to vampires, I saw how your health was decaying yet I was so blind, stuck in my own worries to even look at you." Malia said; she knew it was all her fault.

"It's not your fault." Tyler started to say but Malia interrupted him.

"Really because I was the one that pushed you away all these years, I even made a spell for you to fall in love with Skye so you would forget about me." Malia said as she looked at Tyler's expression.

Something had finally made sense for Tyler.

"So it was you, no wonder. I thought it was too strange that from one night to the other I was no longer in love with Skyler, I didn't even know why I was in love for all this years, and it seemed so strange for me." Tyler said as he frowned.

"You can blame witchcraft and I for that but don't worry, I will make everything right." Malia said as she nodded, she was going to make it up for him.

Tyler looked at her in amusement.

Her dark hair fell down in wild curls but her eyes glisten like two big emeralds, her moon necklace stood out from her pale skin and he could feel how her heartbeat increased.

"And how will you do that?" Tyler asked curiously.

"I'm trying this new spell, it will make our bond break meaning that I will no longer be your mate, you will get better and you will even be able to choose who your next mate will be." Malia said, that would break her heart but it was for the best.