"Why don't you like the fact that Tyler is with your sister?" Spencer asked curious, why was it so bad that they were mates?

"It's simple, vampires and witches don't get along." Meghan said with a shrug; that alone was enough reason.

"Neither does werewolves and vampires yet Aiden and Skye are madly in love." Spencer said as she looked at her still not believing her argument.

As in cue Aiden stepped into the kitchen and kissed Skye.

"Morning everyone; morning babe what's for breakfast?" Aiden said as he kept his arm around Skye's waist.

"Someone's in a good mood." Spencer murmured as she looked at them.

"Don't hate Spencer because you can't spend a night with your mate." Aiden said as he rolled his eyes at his sister.

"And who says that I don't?" Spencer said with a smirk.

"I don't want any details." Aiden said frowning at her.

"Neither did I but I got to see them earlier this morning to my own bad luck." Spencer said with a chuckle.

"Please just have breakfast already." Skye said as she gave a sigh.

Aiden got to the table and looked at the witch that sat there furiously.

"You're Malia, right?" Aiden asked as he looked at her.

"Meghan." She corrected, it was normal to be confused by them since they were so alike.

"Right, you're the lesbian witch." Aiden said with a nod.

"Aiden, that is not polite to say!" Skye told him alarmed, why would he be so blunt?

"Don't worry Skye; let him have it in mind so when I snatch you away from his arms he won't wonder why." Meghan said as she added a small wink.

Aiden looked at her shocked.

"You wouldn't." He said as he glared at her.

"Try me; just get on my bad side." Meghan said with a devious smirk.

Before Aiden could say anything back to his defense Malia entered the house, her hair was made a huge nest and her eyes were bloodshot.

"What did he do to you?" Meghan said furious as she sat up from the chair.

"Nothing, he didn't do anything." Malia murmured before she headed to the bathroom.

Skye saw that outside Tyler stand there alone, she could tell that he wanted to come inside but that would only make things worse.

"Go talk to Malia; I'll go check on Tyler." Skye said to Meghan before she left the kitchen.

"Please come back soon, we'll have to go with your dad today." Spencer added knowing that Skye didn't know.

Skye turned around and looked at her.

"Why?" She asked confused, why would she have to go there?

Spencer shrugged.

"I don't know, your grandpa told me to tell you before I got here." Spencer said, but she knew the real reason.

Skye nodded before she headed outside.

"Hey Skye, I hope I didn't cause any problems." Tyler said as she stepped out of the house.

"What happened?" Skye asked as she looked at him.

Tyler's shoulders slumped, he seemed very sad.

"Nothing, don't worry." He simply said not wanting Skye to know anything about it.