Chapter 14. 🔞🔞🔞

Vegas pov:

Kinn destroyed my plan and Pete was responsible for this as he was updating Kinn about everything.

I came back home thinking about my next plan as an important Ace Was about to arrive.

Then Nop came and said that bodyguard from major family wants to meet me. Then the bodyguard entered, I asked him to told Kinn not to meddle with my matters. Then he came near to me and turned me to face him. And he was Pete. I couldn't control my anger because of him my plan ruined. So when he tried to touch me i pushed him far away.

He was drunk and not realising to whom he is talking. His behaviour made me angry then we had heated argument and he started crying.

My heart hurts seeing him crying, His voice became too weak. He said he was worried about me . It felt like i was dying to hear that. I wanted to hug him so i came near to him. But i don't want to hurt him again so i asked him to go back home. But then he touched my bruised cheek with so much care , i wanted to tell him how much it hurts . But then he asked me.

Pete:" Vegas do you love Porsche?"

Porsche was my type. But when he asked i don't know what to say. I don't know whether i love him or not. But i just want to look at the eyes that looked at me with care . I don't know for how long but i kept looking at his eyes.

Then suddenly he kissed me . I got shocked to what he did but after few seconds, I responded him and kissed him back. I don't want to stop. His lips were so soft. I could never get tired of his lips . He is kissing and biting my lower lip and i did same to him. After sometime i broke the kiss.

Vegas:" Pete i think you should go back."

He tried to kiss me once more but i stopped him.i don't want to hurt him again.

Vegas :" Pete i think we should stop."

But he was too drunk that he wasn't paying attention to What I'm saying instead he placed his hands on my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

Pete:" You don't want me to go Vegas , right?"

He came near to me and licked my neck. I stopped him again . He looked frustrated.

Vegas:" Pete you know you're drunk, right? Just go back."

Pete:" I don't want to go and i know you need me at this instant. Please Vegas , let me stay here for tonight."

I can't let that happen, because if he stays here then ....

Vegas;" Pete it's better to go from here, i don't want to repeat the same mistake twice."

Pete:" Vegas you can i mean we can do it , Last time was mistake because i was unconscious but not now . We can continue."

He started sucking my neck and leaving hickeys all over.
I pushed him lightly.

Vegas:" Pete stop doing this . You're drunk . Just go back."

He became frustrated and shouted.

Pete:" I'm not drunk. You want me to go back I'll go once we get over with this. Right now I need you Vegas, please help me na!"

He again kissed me. And now it's enough i tried my best to control myself but .....

Vegas:" Pete this is last time I'm going to ask you , Are you sure you won't regret doing this?"

Pete:" I won't."

Vegas:" Because after that i won't stop , even if you asked me. I won't "

He nodded.