chapter 5. 🔞🔞🔞

Vegas pov:

As i removed cloth from his face, my anger started to return. I was damn excited to have Porsche tonight but it was Pete infront of me.
Those idiots can't do anything right. First that Kinn won the auction and now he might be with Porsche and left this mess for me to clean . I kicked the bed hard and then looked at Pete.

I don't know why but Pete , he is quite different from all the people i met till date especially within major family. No one cares about me whether I live or die. But few days ago he was the one, other than Macau, who cared for me when tankhun hits my head with that tray. He applied ointment and his eyes looked worried, worried for me. I don't know why but that feels good, i don't know in what way but it felt good .

But whatever maybe the reason he cared for me , i shouldn't forget that he is Kinn's loyal dog and Tankhun's head bodyguard. Every member of major family doesn't do anything without any purpose, as i caught him spying one day he is pretty bad at it, maybe that day he came to me with a purpose.

When I looked at him he was messy. His whole body was covered in sweat.

Pete: " Pl___please untie me, it's so huh___hot over here".

I looked at him. He was fidgeting in bed. Even if he came with a purpose on that day I think had to give him a reward for his bravery to spy on me, so that next time he should think twice whether he should follow me or not.

Even if I didn't get Porsche tonight, i think he is the best replacement for him because if i mark the head bodyguard of major family, it would be exciting to look at the expressions of both Tankhun and Kinn.

So i got near to Pete, i straddled him and i went near his ear.

Vegas: " i will untie you, just wait a little". After this i licked his ear.

Pete: " please na, it's too hot , i am suffocating uhh....".

Vegas: " don't worry , I'll help you".

I untied his hands. He was too weak by now , he can't even sit right. I removed his shirt and the turtleneck then I tied his wrists with the headboard of bed.

Pete:" Kh---Khun Vegas, please le.... Let me go".

I was shocked when he said my name. The drug diminishes the ability to recognise someone but how is he able to ......

Pete: " Let me go khun Vegas, I am not Porsche".

When he said Porsche i was surprised that whether he know about my plan.

Vegas: " yes i know but don't worry, my plan is just to irritate Kinn, I don't care whether it's Porsche or you".

His face was red. I kissed his cheeks and then looked at his lips but I didn't kiss him ( you guys know why).

I licked his neck and then biting his soft skin.

Pete: " Ahhhh..... Unghhh... let me go."

Vegas: " Stop squirming Pete, you'll get hurt".
Then i continued giving him hickeys all over his neck , slowly shifting downwards.

I kissed his chest and he was moaning beneath me.

Pete: "Ungh..... Ahhh Vegas I need more."

He drops saying khun, he just called my name for the first time that really turned me on.

Vegas: "Do you like it , Pete?".

Pete:" Yes vega.... Vegath i need more "

Did he just mispronounced my name. But right now i just want to focus on my satisfaction. I quickly removed his pants and underwear and damn he was uhmmm......... hard.