soon to the hospital.

    The hospital didn't open early in the morning, but the emergency room was pretty empty.

    As soon as the doctor saw Lu Zhongfeng's state and made a diagnosis, he moved the person to preparations for surgery and began to prepare for a cesarean section.

    Due to the special gender setting in this world, Linzi does not have a channel for women to give birth to children, so a vagina-like organ will generally appear about a month before the due date, which is transformed from the Lin line, so that the child will not have no place. Come out - this organ is simply and rudely called Lin Dao. Then, just like a woman confinement, Lin Dao will slowly disappear within a month after giving birth, just like the wound is healing.

    But Lu Zhongfeng was only seven months pregnant, and Lin Dao had not appeared at all, so he could only have a caesarean section.

    Cheng Ran is approaching her due date, and Lin Dao has naturally appeared.

    Since this setting was not mentioned in the original book, Cheng Ran was shocked when he found out that his body had changed, and Lan Qiye, as a man, did not specifically understand this aspect of knowledge, and he was equally at a loss. Later, I went to ask the doctor to find out the reason, and the doctor said a few words without "common sense".

    Cheng Ran felt very wronged. He used to be a real man, how would he know Linzi's common sense.

    After knowing that the worry was just a false alarm, Cheng Ran and Lan Qiye unanimously developed a strong sexual interest in the so-called Lin Dao. As for the specific research process, Jinjiang did not allow it to be written, so I will not describe it too much.

    The operating room lights come on.

    Cheng Ran sat nervously outside the door as if Erdan had given birth to his own son.

    Lan Qiye was a little tasteful. During this period of time, his wife paid more attention to others than he did to him. Just as he was about to say something sour, he caught a glimpse of wet marks out of the corner of his eye and stood up excitedly.

    Cheng Ran was startled by him, and quickly pulled him: "What are you doing, sit down."

    Lan Qiye pointed to his pants and said, "Don't you feel it?"

    "What?" Cheng Ran lowered his head along his fingers , also surprised.

    Probably because he was a little excited just now, so that he didn't realize that the water broke himself. At this moment, a lot of wet pants were on his pants. If it wasn't for wearing dark pants, he should have been able to find out earlier.

    Before Cheng Ran could speak, Lan Qiye immediately called a nurse.

    It was the first time I met a nurse in a case where a pregnant woman sent another pregnant woman to give birth. Fortunately, there were just two obstetricians on duty tonight, so she immediately notified and arranged for Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran was only about a week ahead of the expected date of delivery. The doctor checked his physical condition and said that he could give birth naturally, so he pushed the person in. Lan Qiye wanted to follow up, but Cheng Ran said that if Lu Zhongfeng came out, he couldn't be left alone, so he insisted on letting him stay where he was. Lan Qiye couldn't beat him. Seeing that he didn't nod, Cheng Ran refused to leave, so he had to agree. .

    This time, Lan Qiye was the only one standing in the corridor.

    A caesarean section is much faster than a natural birth, not to mention that Lu Zhongfeng was trapped in it, Lan Qiye waited for a while, and a little nurse came out with a recording board: "Which is Lu Zhongfeng's birth? Husband's family?"