Lan Qiye said without hesitation, "Don't withdraw."

    Cheng Ran clenched his fists, pointed at his stomach and said, "Are you withdrawing?"

    Lan Qiye frowned: "What do you mean?"

    Cheng Ran said, "If you don't withdraw again, , I'll punch myself in the stomach."

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Cheng Ran's tone was extremely threatening: "I will do what I say!"

    Lan Qiye rolled his eyes and called Assistant Lin. Call and let him do it.

    Then he said to Cheng Ran, "Are you satisfied?" It wasn't that he really believed that Cheng Ran would beat him in the stomach, but now that Cheng Ran's attitude has obviously changed. If he is willing to live a good life with him, he doesn't need to add more wood to the fire, so as not to scorch everything he has done.

    Cheng Ran was very satisfied. When he got home in the evening, he went for a walk there. When he saw that the display screen had indeed changed back to the normal star advertisement, he was so happy that he ate an extra bowl of dinner and hiccups.

    Lan Qiye supported his forehead: "I'm so big, I still don't know what to do, I'm going to be a father, how can I still eat?"

    Then he dragged Cheng Ran out for a walk to digest.

    In the end, I don't know if I was too excited or what. The temperature difference in the early spring is always unexpected. Cheng Ran went out for a walk and started to get hot that night.

    The family doctor took his temperature, which was not too serious, thirty-eight degrees two.

    Because I am pregnant with a child, even if the month is old, injections and watering are not recommended unless it is necessary. Of course, I cannot take medicine. At present, the body temperature is not high, so I can only cool down by physical methods.

    Lan Qiye didn't like the nurse touching Cheng Ran, so he could only go into battle in person.

    As a result, after working hard all night, due to lack of experience, I failed to keep Cheng Ran warm in time after wiping. As a result, Cheng Ran's temperature rose instead of falling the next day, and it was approaching thirty-nine degrees. Cheng Ran's face was burning red, his head was dizzy, and he was speechless. Lan Qiye didn't have the embarrassment to say that it was his fault, so he could only grab the doctor's collar and let him think of a way.

    The doctor Xiucai meets the soldier, and it makes no sense.

    The other party was a big and moody client. He didn't dare to offend him. After weighing the pros and cons, he expressed that he would give Cheng Ran a fever-reducing injection.

    Cheng Ran was still a little drowsy at first, but when he heard this, he immediately became refreshed: "I won't fight!"

    Lan Qiye disagreed: "If you continue to burn it, you will be stupid."

    Cheng Ran firmly disagreed: "I'm not that much. Fragile, but the baby is very fragile, if a mentally handicapped child is born after the injection, who will be responsible?"

    The doctor defended himself in a low voice: "The fetus is already twenty-three weeks old, and various development has passed the sensitive period, and the probability of teratogenicity is very small.

    " Be responsible for my child!"

    Lan Qiye was distressed and funny: "Listen to your voice, shut up quickly, and listen to the doctor. If you really can't have the child, don't want it, now your body is the most important thing. "