Lan Qiye was dissatisfied: "What is your attitude?"

    Cheng Ran said: "Attitude when you hear a joke."

    Lan Qiye said: "I already said I like you, what's your answer?"

    Cheng Ran mocked him and said, "No I'm sorry, my IQ is over 90, so I'm not mentally retarded."

    Lan Qiye asked back, "You don't believe it?

    "

    Lan Qiye also realized that his tone just now was too plain, not like a confession, he took a deep breath, restrained his discomfort, and said solemnly: "Cheng Ran, I like you, what I said before was nonsense, follow me Go home."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Lan Qiye grabbed Cheng Ran, who turned his head and left, and said irritably, "Damn! You don't plan to believe me, do you?"

    Cheng Ran's chin was pinched. , forced to lift, can only lower his eyes to avoid his sight.

    "...Okay, then I'll say it again." Lan Qiye grinned.

    "I like you, I like you, I like you long before I knew you were pregnant, otherwise why do you think I would be angry because you wanted to leave? If you were still that useless straw vase, run away and run away, Why should I worry about it! You're good, you're heartless, you just run away, what do you think of me? Do you know that I can't eat or sleep well these days, and I don't even know how many times I've dreamed of you? I like it You, I fell in love with you, are you satisfied? Is that enough?!!!"

    Cheng Ran looked at him with a dull expression.

    "Speak!"

    "...Why are you so fierce." Cheng Ran dropped two tears, and then got out of control.

    Probably because the pregnant husband was emotionally sensitive, Cheng Ran wanted to domineeringly and say that I am not uncommon, but now he burst into tears and lost all face. What's even more incredible is that, in the face of such a vicious confession, Cheng Ran actually had the urge to be mentally retarded - trust him!

    What a hell.

    Lan Qiye was also a little dumbfounded, which was different from all the reactions he had expected.

    But he felt distressed when he saw Cheng Ran crying, so he could only wipe his tears with his sleeve, and said in a rough voice, "It's time to go home."

    Cheng Ran shook his head while crying.

    Lan Qiye wanted to be irritable again, but in the face of such Cheng Ran, he couldn't get angry, so he could only hug him and sit down on the sofa. He let Cheng Ran sit between his legs and hugged him from behind like a child, quietly letting him release his emotions. Cheng Ran wasn't Lu Zhongfeng's crying bag after all. After his emotions stabilized, he quickly wiped away his tears.

    Lan Qiye said again: "Go home."

    Cheng Ran also said: "No."

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Cheng Ran looked down at the hand on his waist, and said uncomfortably, "You really Don't you plan to go to the hospital to have a look?"